anyone going to the May 5th Knitting Factory concert???

ILUxpssh

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might get passes!? LUCKY! Yeah, this is going to be the best weekend of my life .. Paramore twice in a row lol. =D

YEAH im SOOOOOOO excited but i have a 10 page history essay due like 3 days after...ahhhh...and yeah i might get them i dont know...late time he got us backstages passes to My Chemical Romance.......but ill wait and see

you've met MCR!?!?? Hmm .. so can I meet your friend? lol

naw i didnt.....my friends dad took us backstage and went into the production area and stuff....then they told everyone to leave bc MCR was about to go on...well we went back in the production room and my friend and i was standing near the door and the members of MCR were walking back and forth with thier guitars and such...they were an arms lenght away!!!!......but we didnt talk to them or anything

bah, idk I guess i'll leave around 3:30 .. I'm taking the train in than i gotta take the ipath and than i gotta take the subway so i need to allow lots of time . Okay but I'm freaking out b/c my friend informed me today, FOUR DAYS BEFORE THE SHOW .. that she might now be able to come ... leaving me alone ! Ahh and I don't think my parents will let me go to the city alone and I am freaking out trying to find another person b/c I honestly would plunge into depression if I didn't see Paramore Friday =o!!!

^ yust call everyone in ur phone book...lol....my friend dropped out for the obsessions show and everyone was on vaca so......yeah CALL EVERYONE....hahah yeah and im taking the train to penn station then subway...im leaving at like 3:30...whenever the train comes

^ yust call everyone in ur phone book...lol....my friend dropped out for the obsessions show and everyone was on vaca so......yeah CALL EVERYONE....hahah yeah and im taking the train to penn station then subway...im leaving at like 3:30...whenever the train comes

ugh yeah I tried everyone I could think of .. no one can =( ... FUCK Idk my friend MIGHT still be able to come ...

.. where are you coming from? I was originally going to take the train to secaucus and than to penn station and then a subway but i found an easier way ... take the train to hobokon than the path to the world trade centers and than its like a 2 block walk from there.

Yah, I live in Bergan County .. Saddle River/Mahwah/Ridgwood ... yah, I mean I could lie but I'm still nervous about going to the city alone .. I can find my way fine but I don't want to get raped or murdered or nething lol specially on the way home at night. Idk ....

And yeah, I think TKF is actually on Franklin right? Haha appropriate .. seeing as how Paramore is from FRANKLIN, TN uh ok I'm a dork haha