Cleveland OH 8/24/08

AWK IsLettingGo

I was there. Holy shit man. Best day of my life. Who else was there? The opening acts were Paper Route (kickass drummer) Phantom Planet (really, really good) and Jack's Mannequin (first songs were alright, but the band uses too much piano for my tastes).

Then Paramore came on. I think this is the setlist. I'm almost positive that these are at least the songs, but not in the right order. Somewhat in the general vacinity of where it was played.

Born for This

That’s what you get

Here we go again

Crushcrushcrush

For a pessimist…

My Heart

Let the Flames Begin

Decoy

Fences

(short cover song intro for Hallelujah?)

Hallelujah

Pressure

When it Rains

We are Broken

Emergency

Misery Business

Decoy and Emergency were my favorites. I crowd surfed to Misery Business, too (their second encore).

Those vids were taken by me (I'm not a he by the way ;-)). I actually got a ton of video but I've edited them down to the good parts. There's some where my camera gets shaky, people walk in front of me, my focus gets blurry, etc. I wish I had a place to actually upload the video in it's original format but the files are really big. YouTube sucks the quality out of them!

It was an AWESOME show. First time I've ever seen them live.

Those vids were taken by me (I'm not a he by the way ;-)). I actually got a ton of video but I've edited them down to the good parts. There's some where my camera gets shaky, people walk in front of me, my focus gets blurry, etc. I wish I had a place to actually upload the video in it's original format but the files are really big. YouTube sucks the quality out of them!

It was an AWESOME show. First time I've ever seen them live.

Same for me, first time and it was awesome!

You should still upload the whole song though, I'm sure the audio is still in tact. It's your video and all but as a viewer I wouldn't mind shaking video or people walking in front as long as I could hear the song and stuff. It's cool though because you got footage of me crowd surfing so I showed all my friends. :)

So you're the one crowd surfing during Misery Business? That's awesome! I'll try posting full vids sometime. YouTube has a limit on how large the file can be so I have to convert the avis to wmvs so they're more compressed and the resolution is smaller.

Yeah, it was amazing, hah. At first, my two friends tried to pick me up and shove me toward where you were standing, away from the stage, but those people behind us tried to shove me forward, so I went back and forth like twice until this guy came around and picked me up and shoved me forward and it was so freaking awesome!

You should upload the real files to like, megaupload or something, so us "hardcore" paramore fans can download the real vids. I really appreciate the vids you already have up, though. My friend was recording the whole concert on his cell phone but when we listened to it the audio sucked terribly (surprise surprise) so I told him I'd keep an eye out for someone else to upload it. You're amazing for recording all that!

I'm uploading "Let The Flames Begin" to megaupload right now. It's a 323MB file so it's estimating an hour and a half to upload :( It's about 3 1/2 minutes. Not the full song but most of it. It recorded 3 videos and merged them together so there's 2 short sections missing from the song. I'm really ticked cause the ending was awesome but my focus got all whacked out (I just got this camera and haven't really experimented with it much, the videos I took towards the end of the concert came out better cause I was getting used to how the camera worked with the lighting and zoom). But my favorite part of the song is when she's singing "Father, oh Father, my Jesus". You can hear her just not see her LOL.

I'm uploading "Let The Flames Begin" to megaupload right now. It's a 323MB file so it's estimating an hour and a half to upload :( It's about 3 1/2 minutes. Not the full song but most of it. It recorded 3 videos and merged them together so there's 2 short sections missing from the song. I'm really ticked cause the ending was awesome but my focus got all whacked out (I just got this camera and haven't really experimented with it much, the videos I took towards the end of the concert came out better cause I was getting used to how the camera worked with the lighting and zoom). But my favorite part of the song is when she's singing "Father, oh Father, my Jesus". You can hear her just not see her LOL.
Hah, sweet.

Well idk, I just used megaupload as an example, I know there are others and you could try them and see if it would be faster.

You are my hero for doing this, hah.

Uploading the 2 files failed again this afternoon so I decided to just try 1 and "Misery Business" is now up. "Emergency" should be done by tonight.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K0LADGMZ

Okay, so I have a couple questions. Did you see/hear Hayley fall (when she did my sister turned to me and said "Did she mean to do that?")? Do you know what she tripped over? She made a comment about how you never know where you stand until you have a good fall LOL and how she was getting beat up cause she busted her finger when she was pounding on the drum during the opening act. I saw her run off stage and come back and was wondering why haha. Also, did you stay after and meet the band? I read in the LJ community a couple people did. I didn't know the band came out afterward to meet people or I would've stayed! I'm ticked.

Uploading the 2 files failed again this afternoon so I decided to just try 1 and "Misery Business" is now up. "Emergency" should be done by tonight.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K0LADGMZ

Okay, so I have a couple questions. Did you see/hear Hayley fall (when she did my sister turned to me and said "Did she mean to do that?")? Do you know what she tripped over? She made a comment about how you never know where you stand until you have a good fall LOL and how she was getting beat up cause she busted her finger when she was pounding on the drum during the opening act. I saw her run off stage and come back and was wondering why haha. Also, did you stay after and meet the band? I read in the LJ community a couple people did. I didn't know the band came out afterward to meet people or I would've stayed! I'm ticked.

I remember her saying that. I don't recall seeing her fall, but it's possible I missed it.

Nah, my aunt took me and my friends (cuz we can't drive yet) and she went to go hang out around cleveland until the concert was over, it started at 7 and we never thought it would end at 11:xx so she was already ticked. Otherwise I definitely would have stayed to meet the band! My aunt was pissed though so we had to get to her really quickly.

I saw a girl there who got a drumstick. I cut her in line to be funny, the guy was just like "I can help someone over her" and right before she walked towards him, I transfer into her line and say "Yeah you can help me, I'll take a pepsi' lol. She was pissed but I'm just like "okay you got a drumstick, either trade me for this pepsi or don't complain."

hah. Good times. I'm downloading it now. Thanks again for the vids. :)