Tic Tac Toe

LoREvanescence

I just made a tic tac toe game to put in my digital portfolio and thought I would share it with you. So, if you're board, go ahead and give it a try and let me know what you think, or if you have any suggestions=)

http://www.christopherducharme.info/flash/tictactoe.html

Edit:

How to play

1. Enter your name
  2. If you would like to play against the computer hit submit
  3. If you would like to play against your self or someone else uncheck player 2 has computer
  4. Delete the name Computer, and enter your own name. This can also be done if you want to rename the computer.
  5. Hit Submit
  6. When it is your turn, as you move your mouse over the boxes you will see "0?" and "X?". This indicates who's turn it is and what letter will be marked in the box when clicked
  7. When a draw occurs hit New Match to reset the grid
  8. To start a new game with different options, hit new game

Know Bugs:

• Every once in a while when the computer makes a random move, it cheats and puts two O's on the board. I have not been able to track down the cause of that yet, so if anyone sees that happen and can figure the patter of when it happens please let me know=)

So, who thinks I should make a paramore edition of this game? For example, instead putting your name in you pick from a List of band members, and in stead of X's and O's. It places their face on the board when you make a move. And for a win, either show a picture of that band member or play an audio clip form that band member from an interview. Or do both. I think I might just have to do that. Not this weekend, but soon. I think that might be cool.

• Like 1

do you have to play w/ another person? like if i choose X who plays O?

Well, as of right now you do, or play both players your self.

I have not set it up for the computer to be the second player yet, but that gives me a good idea what I can add for an option, I'll look into adding playing against the computer tomorrow:wink:

It's updated, you can now play against the computer.

How to play

1. Enter your name
  2. If you would like to play against the computer hit submit
  3. If you would like to play against your self or someone else uncheck player 2 has computer
  4. Delete the name Computer, and enter your own name. This can also be done if you want to rename the computer.
  5. Hit Submit
  6. When it is your turn, as you move your mouse over the boxes you will see "0?" and "X?". This indicates who's turn it is and what letter will be marked in the box when clicked
  7. When a draw occurs hit New Match to reset the grid
  8. To start a new game with different options, hit new game

Know Bugs:

• Every once in a while when the computer makes a random move, it cheats and puts two O's on the board. I have not been able to track down the cause of that yet, so if anyone sees that happen and can figure the patter of when it happens please let me know=)

ok now I'm gonna try!!!

I'm working on the Paramore Riot version right now.

Instead of X's and O's you play as members of the band. When you win, I want to play an audio clip from the winning band members.

Does anyone know any good quotes or good audio bits from any interviews or tv appearances that I do. If anyone has any good suggestions I would love to hear=)