Lesley Roy

LoREvanescence

After searching this forum, I was surprised there wasn't a thread here already for Lesley Roy.

She is a singer song writer from Ireland now living in New York who is described as a cross between Avril Lavigne and Melissa Etheridge.

I thought her single "I'm Going, I'm Gone" was ok to pretty good this past July and bought the single on iTunes then but didn't think much about it since until a couple days ago I heard her next single on XM Radio's 20 on 20. Her new single is called Unbeautiful. I liked it so much that I picked up the whole album on iTunes yesterday. It is apparently still fresh just coming out in late September.

But what surpizes me more then no talk about her on this forum so far, is the fact when searching google it's near impossible to come up with more then a handful of pictures of her or relevant articles / interviews. She's been out there for a few months now and you would think it would be easier to find information.

Anyways. Who hear has heard of Lesley Roy and heard her latest song Unbeautiful yet? Please share what you think of her / her music=)