singing help.

closesttoheaven

i always wanted to be a really good singer and start a band... but the thing is.. i suck crap. if i told my parents i wanted to take singing lessons they'd probably just laugh. the only time i could practice singing is when no one is home which is pretty rare.

i thought maybe you guys could give some advice so i can improve in my singing.

here's me singing franklin for the first time-

http://www.box.net/shared/1q9k1qr34o

i know i sound like crap but please help me... you could laugh all you want it doesn't matter. and you guys are the first people to hear me sing. i'll probably try singing other songs and upload them here.

thanks in advance.

I would just tell you to practice, practive when they're home. Don't worry about what they think. Maybe if you're in school you could join the chorus or something?

and try picking songs that fit your range. Just be yourself, and sing because you love singing.

If you really want something and try everything to have it, then you'll get it for sure.

I'm sure you'll have a great voice one day, just keep practising, and take some lessons, nobody will laugh at you. ;-) There's always a beginning to everything, Hayley was also like you before.