Confession Thread - Part 4

RenegadeRoss

Of course not ;-) but if they're under £30 I am THERE! :P

ooh, this is an SOS don't wanna second guess this is the bottom line, its trueee, I gave my all for you 'n' now my hearts in two, and i can't find the other half. Its like I'm walking on broken glass! Better believe I Bleddd, Cos its a call I'll never get

(How did I do that all from memory?)

oops late

^ hahaha. That just made my day.

i confess i hate guys who say the same thing to every girl and think thats ok and that the girls dont know :nono:

ME TOO GIRL!

This guy at my school is like that and for some reason all the girls are in love with him despite him being a total d-bag.

yeah i recently discoverd this boy thats been telling me all this stuff is also telling all these other girls the same thing... im like really? im pretty sure ure not suposse to do that. i wouldve thought he would be like that but i guess so.

Now just imagine me singing it (and being no where near the high notes) and you'll be rolling on the floor with the hilarious nature of it :P I can actually play it.. and I know most of the verse..:

I told you I made dinner plans

With you and me, and no-one else

That don't include your crazy friends now I'm done!

With your miscommuni-caaaaaatiooonn

Chorus (look up there)

oh no its gone..

but then its the chorus again then the little middle 8 bit that talks about hugs being overated just F.Y.I.

Late again...

Aww Catie :hug: Thats really shit, Hit him! :P (I'm attracted to violance :lol:)

• Like 1

yeah i recently discoverd this boy thats been telling me all this stuff is also telling all these other girls the same thing... im like really? im pretty sure ure not suposse to do that. i wouldve thought he would be like that but i guess so.

Uggggghhhhhh. That just makes me wanna punch someone in the face. Some boys can be so stupid.

Now just imagine me singing it (and being no where near the high notes) and you'll be rolling on the floor with the hilarious nature of it :P I can actually play it.. and I know most of the verse..:

I told you I made dinner plans

With you and me, and no-one else

That don't include your crazy friends now I'm done!

With your miscommuni-caaaaaatiooonn

Chorus (look up there)

oh no its gone..

but then its the chorus again then the little middle 8 bit that talks about hugs being overated just F.Y.I.

Oh... my... gosh. I literally just fell out of my seat I was laughing so hard. I'm gonna rep you for that.

Oh.... let me explain. I keep forgetting that we're weird here in America. haha.

Freshman = first year of high school/9th grade or first year of college.

Sophomore = second year of high school/10th grade or second year of college.

Junior = third year of high school/11th grade or third year of college.

Senior = forth/last year of high school/12th grade or forth year of college.

Does that make sense?

Well, our schooling goes like:

Primary School

Secondry School

Sixth Form

University

College is the same as Sixth form and its basically a two year transition from Secondry to Uni oops... late... and (I think) Sixth form starts when your 11th grade starts... I think.. :P

^OH! I see. I think college for us here is like Uni for you guys.

wait faith ure not a freshmen yet? sorry i can get nosey

how old are u?

I'm not a freshman in college yet.

I'm 18... and rightfully a senior in high school... soon to be freshman in college.

lol.

^aah, ok :) All good now :D

Yeah, here we say college... even though the places we go for college are generally universities. Its honestly so stupid. The place I'm going is Belmont University, but everyone just refers to schooling after high school as college.