Here's a little something...

SalsaC

Okay, so I woke up this morning (no, this isn't a blues song!) feeling a bit more sentimental than usual, and I didn't have any new acoustic guitar stuff to listen to, so I decided to make some myself.

The process was like this:

"Hmm, how should I start...maybe like this! Yeah, that's enough." *records*

"What next...maybe this! *records* that sounds good enough!"

etc etc...

So yeah, not much thought was put into this, but I like to improvise more than I like to compose a song for a decade. It served as a test run for my new stuff as well, and soundwise, it turned out pretty decent I think. I don't know why my improvisations always end up so sentimental :)

So here it is:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9NKCEJIU

Any artist that says he/she doesn't want to hear comments is a liar. So there. :)

Day 2 of my holiday...this time I spent it practising and recording some covers. Two of them found their way to Youtube.

Here's a little treat to you who cannot be bothered with all the classical stuff that I'll probably be playing in the future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTvXb2N1FsA

You might recognize this piece from somewhere...I just had to learn it once I heard it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB2bwy3PqgU

Stay tuned for day 3!

Actually, don't :) I'll just post the next stuff when I feel like it.

Dude, I really like your Fences cover, very good. And it's nice to know there is another person that plays classical besides me.

I just remembered your guitar from the other thread, and to me, it looked like a steel string. So are we talking about the same thing here? :)

I just remembered your guitar from the other thread, and to me, it looked like a steel string. So are we talking about the same thing here? :)

Oh, I also have a classical besides that one.

Oh, I see! What stuff do you play? Did you check out the mp3 in the first post? It's a bit more on the classical side of things.

And BTW, thank you both, Ernie and Alicia, for taking the time to listen. It's always nice to hear comments, especially positive ones :)

Oh, I see! What stuff do you play? Did you check out the mp3 in the first post? It's a bit more on the classical side of things.

And BTW, thank you both, Ernie and Alicia, for taking the time to listen. It's always nice to hear comments, especially positive ones :)

I make my own stuff up when I play classical. But other than that I use my steel string more, because I like to play certain songs with that.

And, I'll check out your mp3 at another time, but as of right now, I'm al the library.

I'd like to have a steel string, too... my classical guitar isn't really the one for campfire songs. It's made in Spain, and it's made for real classical stuff played in concert halls and such so it has this REALLY dark and bass-oriented sound to it. It sounds great with classical pieces but with Paramore... you'll have to be a bit more careful with it :)