Music project, help please :)

Guro

We're having a project in musicclass soon, it's two parts. The first I have to write about an old periode in music. On the second part, and this is what I need help with; I have too chose a song I like, and write about the story behind it, how it's structured, and about the band/artist. I have to perform it for my class aswell, and if I play an instrument i get extra credit. So I think i'm gonna take a song by Paramore or Jack's Mannequin, seeing as they are my favorite bands. But I have no idea what song to choose. And the other problem is that I don't play any instruments, but i would like to learn to play a song on either piano or guitar. So my question is: Does anyone have any suggestions to a song by one of them, with a story behind it and that's not to hard to learn on guitar or piano? :)

stop this song is one of the harder songs to play i would say haha ! all we know is falling is pretty simple for a first-time guitar kinda thing... and it's about jeremy right ? or one of the many people that left. i never kept track. so it has a story !

stop this song is one of the harder songs to play i would say haha ! all we know is falling is pretty simple for a first-time guitar kinda thing... and it's about jeremy right ? or one of the many people that left. i never kept track. so it has a story !

aah, yeah, I just remembered the chord structure :rotfl: and hey, Guro why didn't you accept my msn thing? :P

• 2 weeks later...

I think i've found out what song i'll choose.

Swim by Jack's Mannequin. I wanna learn it on piano, or try to anyway. But i can't read notes, haha. Anyone have any possibility to explain to me like what part of the notes is a c,d, etc? I'm a noob. :P