St Cloud, MN

Ashhh

This is just a review of the show from me, it's going to be super long because I'm gonna write basically everything I can remember, I'm going to ramble haha... pics and video are in a different thread.

I can't even explain how much fun I had last night... I really can't, it was the best night of my life. We went there about 3pm and got in line, all of Paramore was walking around and Josh saw my shirt and came over and gave me a high five. So we went over to all of them and... if you've never met Hayley, let me tell you she is the cutest little thing ever. She remembered me from Warped Tour and was like "guys this is the girl who made paramorefans" and they all came over and basically kept telling me they loved it.... and I asked Hayley if she could sign something for Diego cause he lives in El Salvador and she was just blown away that someone in El Salvador knows their music, so she signed the CD and started passing it around... she said one of the guys has probably talked to him on myspace cause she would definitely remember if she did haha. Then Josh started writing the autograph to me and I was like "no it's for Diego" so he wrote "Diego! Wooo!" in the corner haha. Umm, everyone signed it and we got a group pic of all of us (me, my friends, and Paramore)... we all hugged and then they went inside.

Then, at 4:30ish we went inside to see Straylight Run's soundcheck... if you were one of the first 50 people in line with their CD or EP, you got to go to their soundcheck, meet them and stuff. Zac was also in the gym and playing soccer at the time, so we watched them... he's probably the funniest kid ever. So we watched/met SR... and they were awesome, so nice. (Ahhh I felt really bad, Kim, that's where I was going, sorry I couldn't talk) So we got back outside just in time for the line to already be inside :( and ran to the front of the gym/auditorium thing to sit with the rest of our friends.

When they were walking around the stage and getting ready, Hayley came right in front of me and pointed at me and waved and I started just smiling huge and she started laughing haha. Then Paramore played. I screamed every single word, they're so amazing. Both Hayley and Jason kept pointing and smiling right at me, it was great. I can never like type out how they were, but if you've seen them... yeah. I love them. My friend and I each took lots of pics and I got a couple videos (i think of pressure and my heart). But since I was on the left side and the security guys were in the way, I didn't get like any good pics of Josh, Jeremy or Zac... maybe Kim did. :\

Then Plain White T's played... then Straylight Run played... then we got out of the crowd because none of us wanted to see Simple Plan at all. And we went upstairs to the merch and talked to Paramore again, and we invited them all to Space Aliens (it's like a pizza arcade place) and they said they'd love to come... but then they had to meet with the guy who booked their hotel and stuff. Zac kept telling my friend she looked like his girlfriend... it was really funny. And he kept asking everyone "don't you think she looks like shamira" and Jason told him no and Hayley was like "you just want her to look like your girlfriend".. then Josh laid on the table and Hayley laid on top of him and almost hit us... and yeah, we just hung out there for a long time. They're so funny and just... fun to be around.

Then we went to Space Aliens alone haha and ate pizza then drove home.

My pics and video are here: http://paramorefans.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=232

wow its so cool that they recognized u and gave u the credit u deserve, this place is awsome. ;-)

Sounds like u had a really good time, it sounds like everyone had a lot of fun.

I wish i could go to one of their shows... i might even start saving like Diego did for an Av concert, that would rock

Im glad u had a good time :D

AGH!! your so lucky!!!!!!!! man...i had a burnt copy, but not the actual copy! i wish i got to meet straylight run

after we left the place, we decided to walk around, some how we found our way around, and we were at the area where the tour bus, shower, meal, and stage area was!! it was so awsome! ahha and then like this guy walked pass us. he said excuse me...and i looked at him! and i was like OMG! he's from straylight run!! hahaah..but it was too late for me to ask for his autograph he was the bald one..

your lucky! i'm happy for for you!