The Person Above You Game - Part 8

arrrrr x matey

^I know! He would have been so pissed off, lol! He honestly loves me cause I always get A's from Swedish so if I had mixed those up he probably would have been like "arghhh", lol! But anyway I think he would have understood it cause Norwegian and Swedish are kinda same (they're not but hopefully he thinks so... lol)

And btw thanks Brittany! :hug::D If it was for me :shifty: xD

^Well yeah but still they're so different but still so same... I'm confused :mrgreen: I hate/love that you guys have these æ & ø cause if I wanna type those I have to copy them from somewhere cause I don't have those letters in my keyboard, lol! :crybad: x'D But otherwise they're awesome =D

we have these boring letters like öööööääääää and we also have åååååå although we have no word where we have that letter, lol! That's what you get when you have Swedish as the second language! :lol:

^Yep we should, lol! The Finnish version is just so... emabarrasing! :'DD Btw did you know that it has the same melody as in "twinkle twinkle little star"? O.o at least in the finnish version it has, I was so shocked when I found that out, lmao! xD

And no they're not, everyone has äö so it's not cool anymore, haha! And ä&ö looks too much like ao lol. xD

^Oh really? I need my brains back lol :mrgreen:

29? Seriously? What extra letter you got? :shifty: I think you have å and your own äö but what's the fourth extra letter? :shifty::D

I'm jealous, we only have this one ABC song which has the melody of twinkle twinkle little star, how pathetic can we be? :lol: xD

^Oh thanks u're too! :D I mean awesome not spamming like I do :lol:

//LATE

I don't know how to count anymore, lol! But I must listen that song now --> :willy_nilly:

//hey isn't that the twinkle twinkle little star too? AWESOME :D

//you pronounce the letters in kinda same way as we do! =) some little diffenreces tho but almost the same! ;)

^Haha, what why what did I do? :rotfl::lol:

I have failed counting you alphabets 2322 times now, how am I ever able to return back to school? :mrgreen:

Guro, you got 27 alphabets? :shifty: Did I count incorrectly or something? You can't have one less than, lol!!

There's something seriously wrong about me :lol:

//noo! did you fail or don't you guys have "z" letter? :shifty: