Def Leppard Tribute?

Bekki_Ermlo

• 2 months later...

you can read free manga onlinehttp://www.MaxManga.comYu-Gi-Oh! 1-51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 71512374onc.jpg10th grader Yugi spent most of his time alone playing games--until he solved the Millennium Puzzle, a mysterious Egyptian artifact! Possessed by the puzzle, Yugi becomes Yu-Gi-Oh, the King of Games, and challenges evil-doers to the Shadow Games--weird games with high stakes and high risks! These graphic novels contain new stories not seen in the anime, including the origin of Yugi and his friends!read free manga, free manga online, read manga, find manga, find free manga, onemanga,mangafox,find manga online, mangaonline,free anime , anime online, read anime,free comic, read free comic online,comic online,free Naruto online , free One Piece online,free Bleach onlineYu-Gi-Oh manga Yu-Gi-Oh! GX,Yu-Gi-Oh manga Duel Monsters,Yu-Gi-Oh manga episode,Yu-Gi-Oh manga Yugi,Yu-Gi-Oh manga cards,manga Yu-Gi-Oh Capsule Monsters,Yu-Gi-Oh manga anime,Yu-Gi-Oh manga himitsu,Yu-Gi-Oh manga Janime,Yu-Gi-Oh manga characters,Yu-Gi-Oh manga the Japanese,Yu-Gi-Oh manga Downloads,Yu-Gi-Oh manga shonen jump,manga Yu-Gi-Oh GX,Yu-Gi-Oh manga shueisha,Yu-Gi-Oh manga Duelist,manga Yu-Gi-Oh Yu-Gi-Oh! GX,manga Yu-Gi-Oh Cards,manga Yu-Gi-Oh himitsu,manga Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters,manga Yu-Gi-Oh Yugi,manga Yu-Gi-Oh shueisha,manga Yu-Gi-Oh anime,manga Yu-Gi-Oh shonen jump,manga Yu-Gi-Oh Yuugi,manga Yu-Gi-Oh duelist,manga Yu-Gi-Oh characters,manga Yu-Gi-Oh japanese,manga Yu-Gi-Oh GX,Yu-Gi-Oh manga scans,manga Yu-Gi-Oh wiki,manga Yu-Gi-Oh Loki,

my fav romance manga is Love Hina http://www.maxmanga.com/manga/1353.html Recommend you to read it ! Keitaro has had great difficulty getting into the university of his choice and no luck in meeting women. In a desperate effort to go into seclusion and study for his entrance exams, he volunteers to take over running his grandmother's hotel. His plans are ruined when he discovers that the "hotel" is actually an all-girls dormitory...and some serious distractions ensue.

Okay, I love Def Leppard and you deserve a high-five.

I think you can get away with it. Sure, it will be different seeing as you're a girl and Joe Elliot is a guy, but even a tribute band needs to have originality and their own spin put into it. Go for it. I think it'll be awesome.

And what in the hell is with all this spamming? I love Yu-Gi-Oh! but where the hell did that come from?!

Okay, I love Def Leppard and you deserve a high-five.

I think you can get away with it. Sure, it will be different seeing as you're a girl and Joe Elliot is a guy, but even a tribute band needs to have originality and their own spin put into it. Go for it. I think it'll be awesome.

That's exactly the way it should be done. As long as you accept the fact that you aren't going to sound like Elliot, you're fine. The audience will smell it instantly if you try to sound like someone from the opposite sex (which just isn't possible).

That's exactly the way it should be done. As long as you accept the fact that you aren't going to sound like Elliot, you're fine. The audience will smell it instantly if you try to sound like someone from the opposite sex (which just isn't possible).

And if you do sound like Joe Elliot then you have much to worry about.