Creepypasta

holleh

I read one lastnight called "I Used To Be Fearless"

Most of those stories were total crap as "horror", but that one was a good read! It painted a nice image in my head, even if it didn't actually scare me. Then again, what fiction would? It's 1:24 AM here, the golden hour of horror, so thanks for showing me that site! :)

And I get scared so easily so...

Hahah, I think you would love "I Used To Be Fearless". It's like those pesky chain letters/comments you see at Youtube "YOU WILL DIE UNLESS YOU POST THIS IN 5 OTHER VIDEOS OLOL", there's just a story weaved around it that makes it much cooler. :)

Heh, Holly your comment didn't impress me to read. :mrgreen::rotfl:

Hey those aren't real stories are they? Just wanna make sure! :P

Haha no, they're not real. Some of the places may be real, but not the actual stories. At least, not the REALLY fucked up ones haha.

Most of those stories were total crap as "horror", but that one was a good read! It painted a nice image in my head, even if it didn't actually scare me. Then again, what fiction would? It's 1:24 AM here, the golden hour of horror, so thanks for showing me that site! :)

I love how it took something everyone is addicted to, and what people think they can't live without and made it the scariest thing ever. Cause people basically live on the computer nowadays... It's just so amazingly written.

Also, favourite pasta EVAR! http://www.creepypasta.com/day-of-all-the-blood/

Hahah, I think you would love "I Used To Be Fearless". It's like those pesky chain letters/comments you see at Youtube "YOU WILL DIE UNLESS YOU POST THIS IN 5 OTHER VIDEOS OLOL", there's just a story weaved around it that makes it much cooler. :)
Haha that made me feel a little bit more bold, lol! :mrgreen::D

But actually I'll never read those chain comment thingys at youtube anymore cause immediately when I see one I press the "spam" button. :rotfl:

But I guess that was pretty epic story then, right? ;-)

"Epic" in a way that the word gets thrown in the internet nowadays, yes. Epic, in the traditional sense, no. :) My room isn't dark right now, but if it was, I would probably take a glance over my shoulder at least once, so yeh. Hahah, luckily I'm sitting here with my back against the wall. \o/ Go ahead and try it!

Jos on unilelu lähettyvillä, niin ota se kaveriksi. :) Munkin vanha pehmotikru löytyy tuosta hyllyltä (oon vanhempien luona tällä hetkellä), niin tarvittaessa se suojaa mun selustan.

"Epic" in a way that the word gets thrown in the internet nowadays, yes. Epic, in the traditional sense, no. :) My room isn't dark right now, but if it was, I would probably take a glance over my shoulder at least once, so yeh. Hahah, luckily I'm sitting here with my back against the wall. \o/ Go ahead and try it!

Jos on unilelu lähettyvillä, niin ota se kaveriksi. :) Munkin vanha pehmotikru löytyy tuosta hyllyltä (oon vanhempien luona tällä hetkellä), niin tarvittaessa se suojaa mun selustan.

Haha right! I bet you would at least I would turn around all the time, lool!! :P Maybe I should, but still you know it's almost 2:00 AM! I'm already scared of the darkness so! :rotfl: Don't know yet!

Söpöö, mut se oikeesti toimii!! :P Mut mä varmaan oikeest kuristaisin sen mun lelun jos mä lukisin noita, ja se ois sitten mun ihanan pupu lelun kohtalo, hehe. :mrgreen: Noh, ehkä mä rohkenen koht lukee niit saa nähä miten käy.

Herran jumala oikeest. Mun juliste tippu ja mä melkee sain sydärin. Oon kyl oikeest joku säikyin ihmine ikin! :mrgreen:

Agh, there should be a Top 10 -list or something to separate the gems from the "o.o". All of the really long ones seem to be a waste of time.

What about this:

http://paranormal.about.com/

I find those stories to be much creepier since they are supposedly accounts of true events.

:shifty: Siinä tapauksessa, mitäs sanot jos vaan unohdettaisiin koko sivusto täksi illaksi? :) Pakko kai tässä on lähteä nukkumaan muutenkin. Kauniita unia ;)

:shifty: Siinä tapauksessa, mitäs sanot jos vaan unohdettaisiin koko sivusto täksi illaksi? :) Pakko kai tässä on lähteä nukkumaan muutenkin. Kauniita unia ;)
Kiitos! ;) Ja parempi oli näin! Mä menin heti ton jälkee nukkuu enkä oo vielkään siis vilkaissukkaan tota saittii, hehe. :mrgreen: Ehkä mä viel tänään jossain vaiheessa ehin/uskallan kattoo ku eihän toi päiväsaikaan niin pelottava oo. ;-)

^dont read the ending then! haha it just scared me right now and im not gonna be able to sleep tonight for sure...:shifty: why did i read that? *slaps myself* i also read some other story about this girl and mirrors. She said that she went to the restroom at night and when she was washing her hands and when she looked up into the mirror, the face she saw was not hers.:shifty: <- that is going to be me allllll night. :crybad:

^dont read the ending then! haha it just scared me right now and now im not gonna be able to sleep tonight for sure...:shifty: why did i read that? *slaps myself* i also read some other story about this girl and mirrors. She said that she went to the restroom at night and when she was washing her hands the face she saw was not hers.:shifty: <- that is going to be me allllll night. :crybad:

*goes searching >=)* Sounds like another GOOD story. What's the name of it?

^dont read the ending then! haha it just scared me right now and im not gonna be able to sleep tonight for sure...:shifty: why did i read that? *slaps myself* i also read some other story about this girl and mirrors. She said that she went to the restroom at night and when she was washing her hands and when she looked up into the mirror, the face she saw was not hers.:shifty: <- that is going to be me allllll night. :crybad:

awww! well i hope you managed to sleep in the end.

and i'm gonna read the ending now. it's nice now, so light. lol