Star Wars

Rogue Ninja

I inspired myself to make a Star Wars post. Don't worry, I'll make sure it covers everything about Star Wars. Tell me your favorite moive, character, book if you read them, parody, and spin-off. Then we can talk about them. Also share any wacky Star Wars related storiesHere are mine.

Movie: Episode VI Return of the Jedi

Character: Han Solo

Book: I've only read one. I can't remember what it was called, but it took place between Episodes I and II. Anakin made his first kill, and without a light saber.

Parody: Either the Powerpuff Girls (It's a Giant Disco Ball!!!!) or Rugrats (Tommy, I am your cousin. NOOOOOO!!!!!!).

Spin Off: I loved those ewoks movies and cartoons. Good stuff.

Wacky story: my boyfriend is the president of the Jedi Council (Star Wars club) at UCLA. Two of the memebrs of the club either had admin powers or hacked into the club's facebook page, and they overthrew him and took away his admin powers. He. Was. PISSED. I was having dinner with him in the dining hall and they came over with a laptop to show him that they were going to change it back, but then they got scared that if they give him his powers back, he'd use it to delete them from the facebook group. He said he wouldn't, they siad he would, and it went back and forth for most of dinner until I stepped in. I told them to go ahead and change it back, and if he did anything that they dindt' like,t ehy should let me know and I'd take care of it. They agreed and changed it back. Yeah, like I'd do them any favors after they ruined dinner. But I don't think he'll do anything to them, anyway.

Your turn!

Neil: ;-) ...... I think I'm good for tomorrow, maybe 7ish dinner and I follow you up?

Me: sounds great

Neil: Good good.... that way I can capitalize on the daytime and unwind w/ you

Me: good plan. i'll see how much of 1984 i can hack away

Neil: *Nods* .... Aye.... together we should kick some serious behind tomorrow

Me: yes! *whips out lightsaber*

Neil: In-deedy ....... lots of reading and such

Me: aw... *puts away light saber*

Neil: Aye.... perhaps later Padawan.... :razz:

Me: whoa, Master and Padawan. Isn't that against the code? ;-)

Neil: .....

Neil: Oh yeah

Neil: Guess its over b/w us then

Neil: ;-)

Me: yeah.... over.... *coughcough*meetmeonthebalcany*coughcough*

Neil: *Cough* ... Gotcha! *Cough*

Yayyy, Star Wars nerdiness. ^^

Movie: Return of the Jedi

Character: Yoda!

Book: haven't read any

Parody: A Lost Hope (seriously the best thing ever)

Spin Off: I haven't really gotten into those..

Wacky story: I went to Burger King every single day during the Star Wars promotion and succeeded in collecting all 31 toys, including Darth Vader. Needless to say, I never ever want to eat at Burger King again. Ever. When they came out with the second wave of toys I nearly cried. Oh, I also waited in line for eight hours for the midnight showing of Revenge of the Sith. Fun stuff.

It's definitely worth watching. And yeah, eating a Kids' Meal everyday for a month'll do that to you...lol.

Yup, just joined a few days ago. Thanks. It's alright, Paramore fans who like Star Wars are the coolest (which is why there are so few of us..>>). :D

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...