Kevin Jonas is engaged!

Wildman

I remember that.

That was hilarious. Not gonna lie.

This is when you know something's funny.

Ofcourse he's getting engaged, 2 years without sexing her.

I'd get engaged the very first minute.

Yeah, doesn't mean she couldn't whack him off but.

Ross acts like he knows everything and he's so good at it that everyone thinks he does

either way he's ftw

Jade knows me too well.

:roll:

Not everything is about sex.

Just saying.

I agree. I think purity rings are a good thing so that way the person could get to know the other person and the relationship is not based on sex. So obviously Kevin must love her her enough to marry her. Also they've been together for two years beforehand.

I agree. I think purity rings are a good thing so that way the person could get to know the other person and the relationship is not based on sex. So obviously Kevin must love her her enough to marry her. Also they've been together for two years beforehand.

Thats true, love is a amazing thing. But seriously getting married just to have sex? thats a little whacky..

I Guess so. If they dont need sex, they can stay a couple forever. Yes there's also a bond and stuff if you get married, but why getting married if you KNOW you have that bond...

Maybe so her last name could be Jonas, lol.

Thats true, love is a amazing thing. But seriously getting married just to have sex? thats a little whacky..

I doubt thats why they're getting married.

The Jonas Brothers are Christians and in Christianity marriage is a very symbolic thing. And I'm pretty sure Kevin is head over heels for the girl.

I doubt thats why they're getting married.

The Jonas Brothers are Christians and in Christianity marriage is a very symbolic thing. And I'm pretty sure Kevin is head over heels for the girl.

could be, I still find it a little soon for marriage, but if thats what he wants.