"Ignorance" 97x Premiere/Discussion Thread - *NO POSTING LINKS*

Chriss

^ Perhaps I should... I've been talking about it in so many posts for all the kids who aren't old enough to have credit cards/have parents who won't let them use their credit card and use it as an excuse to download it illegally.

It's usually $1 for a bottle of VitaminWater, and the free mp3 is actually a $1.29 credit towards an mp3. They're basically paying people to download music. You can't get much better than that! :P

Haha, the first time I bought it, it was because it was the new flavor and the wrapper is really shiny. Then I realised it came with a free mp3. :P

Well if I'm ever marketing anything to you, I sure know what I'm doing haha.

^ Hahaha... "I don't know what this is, but it's pretty!"

lol it was more convenient to hop on Itunes and grab it!

I bought it from iTunes too, but it's good for the kids who can't just buy stuff from iTunes whenever they feel like.

^ Do you have a $1 and a grocery store?

I've been talking about this all week. Why won't anyone listen? lol

http://www.myspace.com/vitaminwater

thats awesome

alright now i wont feel so guilty and i'll buy it.

probably alot better quality than a ripped version of a song too

Definitely, and the Sync VitaminWater itself actually tastes awesome. I don't know what made them decide to do this, but it's a really cool idea.

Speaking of vitamin water, what do you think of the Kiwi-Strawberry. I ask this, because if you like this then I'm not going to get Sync....because honestly, I just tried it, and it tastes like old coffee to me.

Sad thing is, I kept drinking it hoping that it would get better :(

Speaking of vitamin water, what do you think of the Kiwi-Strawberry. I ask this, because if you like this then I'm not going to get Sync....because honestly, I just tried it, and it tastes like old coffee to me.

Sad thing is, I kept drinking it hoping that it would get better :(

Well, in order to get the free download, you have to get Sync.

I think I've had Kiwi-Strawberry once. I don't remember what it tasted like, but I didn't like it at all.

I like XXX, Lemon, Orange, and Vital-T. Sync is Berry-Cherry, and it actually tastes like it.

Fero!

They're not shipping it from the states! So it shouldn't take as long :D

I was looking at the shipping location on that website, and I did a double take for the address, it's litterally 2 minutes from my house...nothing is in Kanata...except that websites' shipping location apparently...good to know.

...same here... heh

alyssa!!!

haha funny how we all crawl out as soon as we hear any new stuff

haha september 14th for UK....yeah right. I was going to buy this on iTunes, dont normally buy singles when i buy the album as well, but i was going to make an exception for paramore...but true fans arent going to wait that long to get the song, ive got it now and i wont buy it september 14th so close to the album release date. These companies do shoot themselves in the foot sometimes