Mural Battle

paint the sky grey

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? :shifty: You have no reason to dislike it you are damn talented and all your graphs are amazing and perfect! :D I'm not just saying cause that's the honest truth! For example I'm not that good graphs maker but I still do them cause I like it and sometimes I feel myself so hopeless lol. :P So haha, it feels weird if you dislike it tho I see it as a very great step. :mrgreen:

And yep it's her turn then Esra's then mine. :P

And then again Andy's. =)

I don't know, I always wish I had more knowledge on how to use Photoshop better to make my graphics more extensive. Besides I don't have great textures or anything, just sucking stuff.

Your graphics are cool hun! You're still in a phase where you learn so much new knowledge on how to make graphics and stuff. I still have my first graphic ever and you can't imagine how much it sucks.

I know what you mean tho. I feel the same when Becca, Esra or other people say that their new stuffs suck.

^ ohh.. Franny, you're good graphics maker you can accept this. this is a very ordinary thing and that happens to everyone; you make some stuffs then you dont like these but people loves them. it depends. so, yeah.. i really love your stuffs (esp. avatars) & your graphics style. sometimes i see other people's stuffs and i really dont like mine. i always dislike my stuffs even, haha. but i just feel happy when i made new something with photoshop and textures! besides when i add them here other members dont comment for my stuffs. this makes me sad actually. i think my stuffs are sucks if people dont comments for them. its weird i dunno. i love this work and photoshop's material, haha. dude, nevermind. people on here loves your stuffs so much and you can see this. do you see? :hug:

anyway.. Kelly's turn now, right? :)

^Not crap Kelly, it's totally amazing! :uhh: A big wow!

I don't know, I always wish I had more knowledge on how to use Photoshop better to make my graphics more extensive. Besides I don't have great textures or anything, just sucking stuff.

Your graphics are cool hun! You're still in a phase where you learn so much new knowledge on how to make graphics and stuff. I still have my first graphic ever and you can't imagine how much it sucks.

I know what you mean tho. I feel the same when Becca, Esra or other people say that their new stuffs suck.

Well hey you have photoshop I don't even have it, haha! :rotfl:

Well I have no textures either, I have a few brushes and that's all, but I try to make up something weird and creative haha :mrgreen:

And yeah I get what you mean cause I feel like that myself :P And tho I know that I'm not that good it doesn't bother me cause I know I can get better if I try so. :) I love to learn so I keep trying x)

But I think your stuff are fabulous and I bet you know that people can be a bit self-critical sometimes. :P So just keep it going cause you are doing great! :hug:

Btw Esra's turn now? =)

aw thanks joan and esra! :hug:

Bah Kelly, this step is amazing! <3

But I have to say that we're actually not allowed to use this pic as far as I'm informed about it. I'll let this step in here for now tho cuz otherwise the battle would lose its row.

but i made my stuffs. :(

have i make them again, right?

but i made my stuffs. :(

have i make them again, right?

have you done them with the same pic as kelly now? Hm, it would be better actually...Because I really have alot of respect for it and rather want to go the certain way cuz I think it's basically against the rules to use this pic until Paramore officially published it. :???:

I'll ask catie next time when she's on what she thinks about it.

Or, what we also can do is leaving this part out that you simply add your step on mine again and go on like this and then kelly is in it again on her next turn.

this is actually the most certain way and I actually really would like to handle it like this. :???:

I'll ask catie next time when she's on what she thinks about it.

Or, what we also can do is leaving this part out that you simply add your step on mine again and go on like this and then kelly is in it again on her next turn.

this is actually the most certain way and I actually really would like to handle it like this. :???:

oh.. i see ok, then.

thank you Joan! :hug:

Alright, I've been talking to Catie now. We can keep this step for now, so everything like it is. But it really shouldn't happen again. =)

im glad! ok then;

step 13

167uuy9.jpg

206j1w7.jpg

biggerw.th.png

what ? what's wrong with that picture?! it was on some paramore gallery and now it illegal. whatever, anyways.. every time i post something it's not legal, i better be quiet

The band didn't approve yet that this photoshoot can be published. One pic of it found its way on the net nevertheless somehow and now some people use it and spread it all around. Anyways, we've been asked not to do it and I really respect that. =)

The band didn't approve yet that this photoshoot can be published. One pic of it found its way on the net nevertheless somehow and now some people use it and spread it all around. Anyways, we've been asked not to do it and I really respect that. =)

okay, but i didn't know about that. so, sorry