The Confession Thread Part 7

arrrrr x matey

I think both of you think that Chaz likes me back, which I HIGHLY doubt.

:roll: Faith, grow some balls, seriously. If I was by you, and I got to know you, I bet that I'd be all over you, no lie!

I confess what's tomorrow?

and who is Jimmy?another one? :P

I'm just saying that if Chaz likes me then I dont really have to worry about him getting a girlfriend any time soon so we can actually take time to get to know each other better than we already do.

And Jimmy is a musician that I'm a big fan of and he keeps commenting me on myspace.

:roll: Faith, grow some balls, seriously. If I was by you, and I got to know you, I bet that I'd be all over you, no lie!

UGH! I will geez! JUST GIVE ME A LITTLE TIME!

We've only been around each other for 4 goddamn days!

I'm just saying that if Chaz likes me then I dont really have to worry about him getting a girlfriend any time soon so we can actually take time to get to know each other better than we already do.

And Jimmy is a musician that I'm a big fan of and he keeps commenting me on myspace.

I confess oh you know him only 4 days?!hmmm then wit a bit...and yes,get to know him first!

Oh...that's great then!!!

I confess oh you know him only 4 days?!hmmm then wit a bit...and yes,get to know him first!

Oh...that's great then!!!

Oh, no... I've known him forever... but he's a year older than me so we haven't seen each other for over a year and our friendship before that wasn't very strong... we had just really started to get to know each other right before he left.

UGH! I will geez! JUST GIVE ME A LITTLE TIME!

We've only been around each other for 4 goddamn days!

I didn't mean literally. lol

So Faith, give it one more month, then plunge!

Oh, no... I've known him forever... but he's a year older than me so we haven't seen each other for over a year and our friendship before that wasn't very strong... we had just really started to get to know each other right before he left.

I confess hmmm,old friend huh?difficult situation as you said before...don't you know if he likes anyone or anything?

I confess hmmm,old friend huh?difficult situation as you said before...don't you know if he likes anyone or anything?

Yeah, very difficult situation. And I'm not sure. I know he and his last girlfriend broke up not too long ago, and thats another reason I don't want to rush into things. I don't want to be the rebound.

Yeah it is. You've know him forever on top of that!

Eh, I'm starting to not like you.

hahaha

Thank you.

I'm gonna let the chips fall as they may.

I confess I should have gone with Taylor to see Inglorious Basterds.

You probably hate me for my correction too, haha.