Moulin Rouge

EasyTarget

My absolute favourite film. It is simply amazing.. The soundtrack is superb, even my signature is taken from some lyrics.

Starring Nicole Kidman, Ewan McGregor, John Leguizamo, Jim Broadbent and more. There's even a cameo from Kylie Minogue as a green fairy haha. I LOVE IT.

Any other fans?

moulin+rouge.jpg

duuuuude, this really is becoming an unknown classic. one of my absolute favorites!

now, just a heads up for all those who do want to see it, IT IS EXTREMELY WEIRD!!!!!!!! and dont even ask me to explain the weirdness cause thats all there is to it...its just weird but totally worth it!!!! and its not weird throughout the whole thang:D

I totally love this film, but does no one else find that you have to be in the right mood to watch it ? Like, the other day, i was in a total "blehhh" kinda mood, and it was on the TV, put it on and i had to turn it off because it was almost sickening haha. But majoritally i really enjoy it, even though i've seen it like every christmas for the past 10 years of my life.

...Anyone else get that ? no okay :shifty: