Kris Allen

lilley_1

winner of American Idol 8. I quite like him. His album is coming out Nov. 17 so its about time he had his own thread :)

anyway heres his first single entitled

You can buy it on itunes right now if you like it.

i also love his recent cover of

Now Discuss

• 2 weeks later...

^ Me too, Faith!! His new album is incredible!! I downloaded it today. Have it pre ordered aswell, but I was itching to hear it, lol! Love Red Guitar at the moment!:)

Okay so I have to add, I've listened to the album fully now, and there's not a bad song! His cover of Heartless ....CHILLS!!!

I find it strange that idol is actually caring for their contestants. Kris' album is great. Adam's album snippets sounds like he had some control but its not really my thing and Allison's snippets don't sound too Miley. Yay for the producers actually getting it this time!

@Lucy : I actually like the live version of Heartless the best but the new album version is not bad either. I got the itunes pass and I hope they don't give the album to me two weeks late. The single was given to me after I had already purchased it aargh (as they originally weren't gonna give you the single till the album came out but for some reason they changed their mind). Makes me not want to buy a pass again.

@Faith: I'm madly in love with his voice as well :).

Kelcey, yeah they actually did a really amazing job with Kris's new cd. It's very much his kind of sound! & I love that he wrote on most of the tracks himself!

I too prefer the live version of Heartless, but I was glad they did a killer job on the studio version. I wasn't sure if they would, so I was pleasantly surprised :)