How'd you hear about Paramore?

I'm a rather late fan since I only heard of them 2 weeks ago.

well, I happened to comment on a blog of this personal site when I noticed the layout. I searched the site a while and found out that they're a band called Paramore. credit linked to paramorefans.com and I listened to their songs from the official site. I was amazed by their songs, fell in love with the lyrics and have been addicted to them ever since.

I've scored record stores for their album but was disappointed at the price because I could not afford it as it was imported. so I'm going to get my friend who's going to japan this month and ask her to get me the japan-released album which has an extra track (:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha good question!

I heard the name of the band in a magazine who that interviewed Simple Plan. (Paramore did the first part of them show.) The magazine asked ''What are you guys listening right now ?''Sébastien answered ''I'm listenining of Plain White T's and Paramoure music. Paramoure is teenagers of 16-18 years old and the singer is a girl who has a very great voice!''

So when I saw, ''the singer is a girl'', I precipitated to search the band in Google. hahaha, but didn't find anything. The magazine made an error, it's not Paramoure but Paramore!! :lol: So I said ''too bad!'' Then, I made a reseach to find Plain White T's. I downloaded Take Me Away in MySpace, awesome song!!

Two weeks after that, I was visiting a Plain White T's fan site and I saw in the affiliates Paramore... click on the link and here we go!! I downloaded Here We Go Again in MySpace and went buy the album : 24$ in Montreal! :lol: lol

I Heard bout them..well kinda saw them..i guess..

but i was at my friends house and she was going through her pictures online and I was standing behind her and I saw a pic of paramore and in my head I was like (whoa theres a gurl in that band..sweet) So the next day when I got home I googled..myspaced...and purevolumed them..and instantly I fell in Love!<333

So yea...Usually when I see a band with a gurl in it I check em out right away...i dunno..I just think its kool when bands have a gurl(s) in them =)