Confession Thread - Part 9

Catie

i confess i know the feeling kailey and ivana

Yeah and he is basically everyting I want in a guy, and he flirts with me all the time and I can't tell if it's real or not. We talked for three months and almost dated and then he completely stopped talking to me and I practically hated him and now all of my friends do. And he apologized and we talk all the time again and I don't know where it's going and it freaks me out.

Yeah and he is basically everyting I want in a guy, and he flirts with me all the time and I can't tell if it's real or not. We talked for three months and almost dated and then he completely stopped talking to me and I practically hated him and now all of my friends do. And he apologized and we talk all the time again and I don't know where it's going and it freaks me out.

I'm sorry about that.

Almost the same thing has happened to me before.

is this that one guy? i remember like last year you were telling me about this boy, i forgot his name haha

oh i have this frend/something who does that to me every single time we meet..he flirts and he is such a sweetheart and then he just witdraw and we dont talk... my heart is gonna explode one day becouse of him ...

I'm sorry about that.

Almost the same thing has happened to me before.

Yeah it sucks. :/ And I'm sorry to hear that!

is this that one guy? i remember like last year you were telling me about this boy, i forgot his name haha

Noo, thankfully not.

This guy is much much better, except for the whole withdrawal thing.

oh i have this frend/something who does that to me every single time we meet..he flirts and he is such a sweetheart and then he just witdraw and we dont talk... my heart is gonna explode one day becouse of him ...

Awww, man. :/ Well at least we're not alone on this one! :hug:

And to make things worse, his little brother who is closer to my age likes me, but I don't like him. And he knows that we had a thing before. So it's a touch awkward. Hahahahaa.

well at least hes better.

MAYBE if you talk more you can work things out.....?

if you don't want that then i think you should just not talk to him anymore because that'll just make things more complicated

Awww, man. :/ Well at least we're not alone on this one! :hug:

And to make things worse, his little brother who is closer to my age likes me, but I don't like him. And he knows that we had a thing before. So it's a touch awkward. Hahahahaa.

:hug:

that other think is so akward.. thanks good mine doesnt have a brother LMAO