Confession Thread - Part 9

Catie

I confess that reminds me of the South Park episode when Cartman tries to fly :shifty:

I confess its time that you all know about this story. When i was little i thought the stories where real about peter pan and all the other stuff. So i really really thought that i could fly. I jumped off the sova, and hit my cheek on the table corner, and that why im having a scar on my right cheek. amen.

I confess its time that you all know about this story. When i was little i thought the stories where real about peter pan and all the other stuff. So i really really thought that i could fly. I jumped off the sova, and hit my cheek on the table corner, and that why im having a scar on my right cheek. amen.

holy smokes! :hug:

aww that sounds so cute! :D:hug: