Confession Thread - Part 9

Catie

Yeah, but I put $30 on it and now I have a little over $50. So there is a point to it.

Gambling! Shame, shame. I used to do that with Yu-Gi-Oh! duels. Me and some kids would duel one another and whoever won got X amount of money. I sure made bank. Now my life is meaningless and I've resorted to doing people's homework assignments for cash.

Gambling! Shame, shame. I used to do that with Yu-Gi-Oh! duels. Me and some kids would duel one another and whoever won got X amount of money. I sure made bank. Now my life is meaningless and I've resorted to doing people's homework assignments for cash.

I used to hustle all the time in Yugioh, I made some mad cash. I was always the best at it. Also, doing people's homework is good business.

I used to hustle all the time in Yugioh, I made some mad cash. I was always the best at it. Also, doing people's homework is good business.

Hahaha, right on! A fellow hustler, haha. I beat my own sister into poverty. Homework IS good business. I don't do it all for cheap though because if I get caught I get kicked out of the school.