Confession Thread - Part 9

Catie

I confess my school only has a fucking two hour delay.

That may change throughout the night though so.

that sucks! theres so much snow! and i cant go outside to enjoy it because i've been sick since 6am today

that sucks! theres so much snow! and i cant go outside to enjoy it because i've been sick since 6am today

Well they might close it overnight.

I makes nooo fucking sense.

Why would you risk busloads of children just for one day?

It's not fucking worth it.

Well they might close it overnight.

I makes nooo fucking sense.

Why would you risk busloads of children just for one day?

It's not fucking worth it.

yeah i know what you mean, you got alot of snow?

I confess ah, yes. I think it would be a little different if we weren't used to all the snow here. It's much more there than here right now though. I remember getting like 30 minutes off school one day last year, because the teachers were stuck on the way to school. Hahah, that's all we get :P

I confess I just LMFAOed when I read the urban dictionary definiton of skank :L :L :L

Skank :

Derogatory term for a (usually younger) female, implying trashiness or tackiness, lower-class status, poor hygiene, flakiness, and a scrawny, pockmarked sort of ugliness. May also imply promiscuity, but not necessarily. Can apply to any race, but most commonly used to describe white trash.

You know that girl Crystal that lives in the trailer park? She's a total skank.

I wanna get that one on a mug (; LMAO!

2 feet. you?
same i think

I confess I envy you guys for getting snowdays. That never happens here.:nono:

We have to go to school no matter how much snow it is.

that sucks =/

I confess in Jersey, a huge snow storm is crippling because we don't normally get them.
we get them, just not in every area. where i used to live i got snow storms all the time

I confess I just LMFAOed when I read the urban dictionary definiton of skank :L :L :L

Skank :

Derogatory term for a (usually younger) female, implying trashiness or tackiness, lower-class status, poor hygiene, flakiness, and a scrawny, pockmarked sort of ugliness. May also imply promiscuity, but not necessarily. Can apply to any race, but most commonly used to describe white trash.

You know that girl Crystal that lives in the trailer park? She's a total skank.

I wanna get that one on a mug (; LMAO!

:rotfl: ditto hahah! oh my daaaaiz you know that crystal? she's a total skank. classic :')

we get them, just not in every area. where i used to live i got snow storms all the time

we are a tiny town with no place to put all the snow.

I live on a dead-end streets so they seriously plow all the town's snow onto my street.

:rotfl: ditto hahah! oh my daaaaiz you know that crystal? she's a total skank. classic :')

The funniest thing is know . . . There's a crystal in my street and she is a TOTAL chav with the greasiest hair ever :L:L! Oh gee, That really sells my street doesnt it ;) Lmao!