Confession Thread - Part 9

Catie

Apparently his GF's facebook says that they are... but I dont know how much I trust FB.

I confess I really wanna make tater tots, but I dont think I will.

is there any linkage?

I confess that I'm addicted to these cough drops... And I'm not even sick... lol.

I have a friend like that. she just sucks on cough drops all the time, even though you can't have them at my school cause they're drugs. haha.

No, I don't have any, and if I did thats considered personal information for the band which means I couldn't post it. We want to respect the bands personal space. My friend told me about it though and I honestly don't believe her. I think Josh would say something about it.

I confess my hand hurts really bad.

I have a friend like that. she just sucks on cough drops all the time, even though you can't have them at my school cause they're drugs. haha.

Are you cereal? I go to the nurse all the time to get them. She always has my favorite, menthol honey-lemon.

I know, right. and, my teacher is a drug dealer cuz we can get em if we have a cough, but we have to call them candy.

That just like saying, "hey, I brought the oregano, $10 for this little baggie".

yeah.

I confess I lied about my age and make a facebook account cuz of the pirate language option. I will never call a phone a phone again. it's all about the magic squawking parrots. it made me laugh.

Lemme add you on FB!

http://www.facebook.com/LouderThanThunder5