Fueled By Ramen Summer 2005 Mix

jchurch004

=]

I stumbled across this while at work. It was 99 cents in the clearance area and on the cover it has paramore (with jason) on the red couch. and it says "All We Know is Falling in stores 7/26/05."

It includes a few other "up and coming" artists on the sampler including Panic at the Disco, Gym Class Heroes and The Academy Is...

But...Paramore is on the cover! This thing is totally old school and I'm loving it. Apparently they handed them out during the spring, 2005 tour. yay! random, but i'm so excited so i wanted to share.

99 cents!!!

That's awesome! I love finding stuff like that at record stores. I found an original edition (not the reissue) of No Doubt's Beacon Street Collection at Newbury Comics once. I was stoked.

Is the picture on the cover the one that's on the back cover of AWKIF or is it just from the same shoot?

That's awesome! I love finding stuff like that at record stores. I found an original edition (not the reissue) of No Doubt's Beacon Street Collection at Newbury Comics once. I was stoked.

Is the picture on the cover the one that's on the back cover of AWKIF or is it just from the same shoot?

same picture. i was hoping that the recordings would be a little different but they arent. oh well. just finding it was pretty cool though. especially since it says the release date for awkif on it and everything.