Hayley on New B.O.B. Album

yourenotsam

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, don't get me wrong. I'm really glad that Hayley does lend her vocals to other bands. Especially SYG and Say Anything, two of my favourite bands so I'm glad she got people listening. It was just all a bit much that like the day the [sYG] album was released, boatloads of people were listening to just that track over and over and mentioning it repeatedly. It was just kinda weird that despite the fact this band had toured with Paramore in the past that all of a sudden they only thing of relevance about them anymore was the 30-odd seconds of awkwardness in one track.

Again, don't get me wrong, glad she does it. Not her fault.

oh yeah yeah thats understandable. and true. i do agree with you

im just saying it gives other bands exposure.

and yeah you're right i dont remember that many people making a big deal over SYG when they toured together (which was an awesome tour btw)

at least not that i can remember haha

Definitely gives short-term exposure. But think about it, how often are they or Say Anything mentioned now? It's a great thing for bands and it does give them new fans, they just need to hope they stick around.

Tell me about it! Paramore, the Starting Line AND SYG?! Fucking dream tour haha.

That was the TSL "co-headliner", yeah?

yeah true hhahaha well part-time or not at least it's some kind lol i guess

and yes it was! that tour opened in NJ actually.

probably one of my favorite shows. loved every minute of it!

paramore's cover of faces in disguise was awesome!

hahaha good lol

i need to put the cover back on my ipod!

im watching the video ashley took from the NJ show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFM6TbJoN44

so good!!!

although not gunna lie i dont think ive listened to sunny day real estate so idk if the cover does any justice lol

yeah true hhahaha well part-time or not at least it's some kind lol i guess

and yes it was! that tour opened in NJ actually.

probably one of my favorite shows. loved every minute of it!

paramore's cover of faces in disguise was awesome!

Set Your Goals was on that tour? Were they only there for a few dates? Cause when I saw it, it was Paramore, The Starting Line, and The Almost.

PS - Listen to Sunny Day Real Estate. They're amazing! :)

damnit now i wanna go back in time about 3 years to that show lol all the bands killed it!

Me too haha. and you know, be in the country hahaha.

Just realise I probably sound quite bitter and elitist about the whole SYG thing. Was not my intention haha.

Set Your Goals was on that tour? Were they only there for a few dates? Cause when I saw it, it was Paramore, The Starting Line, and The Almost.

It was split half and half between the Almost and SYG, I think.

And I agree. Get listening to SDRE.

They're playing their first ever UK show in London next week (with Saves the Day supporting) and I can't make it. :(

yes! they were.

oh yeah the almost was on it too for a little. i forgot about that lol. such a good freakin tour either way lol

and alright!! :P

Me too haha. and you know, be in the country hahaha.

Just realise I probably sound quite bitter and elitist about the whole SYG thing. Was not my intention haha.

hahahaha you bitter old man!

I thought the song was pretty catchy. I loved Hayley's vocals, but every time she cameos in a song, I always want her to belt out high notes but then I realize it's not her song, so she wouldn't want to steal the spotlight of course lol.