The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

hahah i know. all i'm saying is i hated it. could be different for you could be the same. who knows.

i confess i need to go to the doctor's tomorrow

i moved a few times and it just wasn't easy making new friends. i made friends and then i realized they weren't right for me or they got popular and ditched me because i wasn't 'cool' because no one knew me. one of my old best friend's and i don't even look at each other anymore when we pass each other in the hall.

i moved a few times and it just wasn't easy making new friends. i made friends and then i realized they weren't right for me or they got popular and ditched me because i wasn't 'cool' because no one knew me. one of my old best friend's and i don't even look at each other anymore when we pass each other in the hall.

oh wow. i give you props, i couldn't handle moving. and that sucks.

i got 2 simple rules i'm going to live by:

1.) stay true to friends.

2.) stay out of the way of people i don't know/like.

yeah it really wasn't easy at all. i still wish i lived up north but whatevs. and when i did cheerleading freshman year the girls on the team were SO MEAN to me and never included me in anything all because i didn't have a proper tryout :roll: not my fault. but then i moved again after that so whatever

but whatever. new life now :P

yeah it really wasn't easy at all. i still wish i lived up north but whatevs. and when i did cheerleading freshman year the girls on the team were SO MEAN to me and never included me in anything all because i didn't have a proper tryout :roll: not my fault. but then i moved again after that so whatever

but whatever. new life now :P

ya know who i hate? not cheerleaders... just IGNORANT cheerleaders (the ones that think they are elite.) that's so fucking unfair. i would be nice to you, haha. i would just hate moving so much.

and yeah, haha.

i confess that i had a pleasant conversation with my science teacher today.

yeah, they thought they were like the best thing ever. when in reality theyre bitches. yeah moving sucks.

i confess mean girls is the best movie evaaa!

i confess don't have sex because you will get pregnant and DIE!

i confess that we (all of the 6th, 7th, and 8th graders) were outside for a june day thing. and we were all sitting down in a huge area and they announced some sixth grader that won a raffle and i didn't know who she was so i yelled "SHE DOESN'T EVEN GO HERE" without thinking and everyone laughed.

i confess that we (all of the 6th, 7th, and 8th graders) were outside for a june day thing. and we were all sitting down in a huge area and they announced some sixth grader that won a raffle and i didn't know who she was so i yelled "SHE DOESN'T EVEN GO HERE" without thinking and everyone laughed.
bahahahaha omg. thats amazing. that movie is a few years old but everyone ALWAYS quotes it.

After that movie, Lindsay Lohan fell off hard.....hard

shes is a disaster!

bahahahaha omg. thats amazing. that movie is a few years old but everyone ALWAYS quotes it.

shes is a disaster!

yeah it was funny but i was like "omg i feel soo bad."...then i laughed again.

and it really sucks how bad she has gotten because she was my childhood idol. i started idolizing her after Freaky Friday.

it will never get old, that movie!

i know! i loved her but not anymore. poor thing :nono:

i loved her.

ya know what pisses me off? i was discussing it with my mom (like, what's going on with her) and she's like "well, she's a slut, on drugs, and a lesbian."

the fact that my mom is so fucking anti-gay pisses me the hell off, and i'm straight.