Bowery Ballroom NYC August 8th

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well im not even gunna be able to go once.

i was like 99% sure id be able to go.

i fought with my mom 3 freaking times about it today.

and what happens? i end up crying.

ugh, you guys understand how much this means.

but my stupid parents dont. im so mad/upset right now.

:cry::-x

did anyone buying the meet and greets???? i am rebeling against them....grrrrr...ill prob regret it later......we should also get a number of how many of us are going and maybe set something up in the front of the line....PF priority. like whoa...lol...the security guards would be like what the F**

well im not even gunna be able to go once.

i was like 99% sure id be able to go.

i fought with my mom 3 freaking times about it today.

and what happens? i end up crying.

ugh' date=' you guys understand how much this means.

but my stupid parents dont. im so mad/upset right now.

:cry::-x[/quote']

Aw, I'm so sorry!! I know how you feel ... the first time Paramore played at The Knitting Factory I couldn't go and I literally cried my eyes out lol it was pathetic. I'm sorry! I will scream enough for both of us hehe.

ugh i hate when that happens

i hope you get to go!!!

do you guys think since they're headlining and for more time' date=' since their cd is only like 30 minutes long, that they'll play this circle, hallelujah, rewind, and all those other unreleased songs?[/quote']

I definitly think they will play a longer set. I doubt 'Hallelujah' (although I would give my left arm to see that live haha) I think they will probably play 'Rewind' and hopefully 'This Circle.' What I would really like is to hear them play 'Conspiracy' or 'Franklin.'

did anyone buying the meet and greets???? i am rebeling against them....grrrrr...ill prob regret it later......we should also get a number of how many of us are going and maybe set something up in the front of the line....PF priority. like whoa...lol...the security guards would be like what the F**

What do you mean buying the meet and greets? I definitly plan on going to the meet and greet.

Haha. I'm up for it. I do that a shows all the time with my livejournal friends, it's fun though hanging out with all the people you talk to constantly but never get to see!

ugh i hate when that happens

i hope you get to go!!!

do you guys think since they're headlining and for more time' date=' since their cd is only like 30 minutes long, that they'll play this circle, hallelujah, rewind, and all those other unreleased songs?[/quote']

I definitly think they will play a longer set. I doubt 'Hallelujah' (although I would give my left arm to see that live haha) I think they will probably play 'Rewind' and hopefully 'This Circle.' What I would really like is to hear them play 'Conspiracy' or 'Franklin.'

they played conspiracy at the last tour. it was pretty awesome, and a pleasant surprise.

What do you mean buying the meet and greets? I definitly plan on going to the meet and greet.

when u go to the site tp pre order u can buy M&G for 14 dollars ....there is a seperate link

ok so i just had a long convo with my parents and i think im gunna be able to go the nyc show if my friend is allowed. if not, maybe we can go to another show since they are coming to long island <3 thank god i love paramore and they show LI some love too haha. if i could go to both id be the happiest person alive but yes i think im going.

so did presale sell out, and what about the meet & greet thing? you have to buy 4 tickets to get a m&g ticket? i dont get how that works and if its a seperate link? ahh sorry for all the questions guys, im just really um i dont even know the wordd...

^ yeah ill be checking daily lmao.

but i dont think i can go to the nyc show, im gunna keep on trying to talk my dad into it until its sold out..

but i called my friends mom and asked if she can go, this is part of her bday present, and its a yes so YAY! ill get to see them @ least once, good thing. and with ciwwaf, oh man im so exciteddd!