Bowery Ballroom NYC August 8th

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

expect rainbows and butterflies and sunshine and bunnies and candy canes ... basically imagine all of the greatest things rolled into one and that is what to expect at a paramore concert =) in all seriousness they absolutly KILL it live! Hayley's stage presence is fucking amazing ...http://www.absolutepunk.net/m/roxy9 < -- I wrote reviews of their shows if you're interested.

i want to go...i've been at the past two shows in NY at The Knitting Factory...BUT.....im going to Warped the saturday before....and im going to see The Living End with the Lashes at the Stone Pony that Monday.....so.........i want to GO!!!!!!......ill prob drag some friends...but...all the friends i took to previous shows hated it...ahhhhhhhhh

i want to go...i've been at the past two shows in NY at The Knitting Factory...BUT.....im going to Warped the saturday before....and im going to see The Living End with the Lashes at the Stone Pony that Monday.....so.........i want to GO!!!!!!......ill prob drag some friends...but...all the friends i took to previous shows hated it...ahhhhhhhhh

Lol, I feel your pain. I don't have many friends that listen to the same sort of music I do. My best friend does though and she loves Paramore almost as much as me so it's good. Yeah, I was at TKF show but I've never been to Bowery I can't wait. I know Paramore played at CBGB's a long time ago but I'd kill have them play there again. CBGB's is my favorite venue.

Lol' date=' I feel your pain. I don't have many friends that listen to the same sort of music I do. My best friend does though and she loves Paramore almost as much as me so it's good. Yeah, I was at TKF show but I've never been to Bowery I can't wait. I know Paramore played at CBGB's a long time ago but I'd kill have them play there again. CBGB's is my favorite venue.[/color']

hey guys!

me too.. i have to drag the same 1 or 2 friends to any show i wanna go to [ive only been to 4 & the were all of the same band hah] but the 1 that is always allowed to go seems to hate it, shes not even really into that same music as me, and my other friend that loves paramore thanks to mwa is the 1 that is never allowed to do anything but shes the 1 that loves it and goes into the crowd and everything! so i told her today and it was like she didnt even care, usually when i talk about paramore she flips out and gets way excited! hm idk weird.. but

I PLAN ON GOING! AND GETTING THERE EARLY!

YES WE WILL DOMINATE FRONT ROW!

gah i hope im not away that week! id be soo upset!

oh and im from long island so its like an 1.5 hour train ride i guess..

Ugh yeah I have one friend who like loved them and then one day she's like 'i don't really like paramore anymore' and i got so pissed at her that i barely talked to her for the rest of the day (immature i kno lol) But yeah, us true Parawhores have to band together and dominate =). Yah I'm like an hour trainride too from northern Jersey.

^ r u with me when i talked to zac and hunter...hunter told his shirt story at the knitting factory and u made hatley a shirt?!?!? or was that someone else.......YES PARAMOREFANS.COM GANG.....like WHOA....lol....it will prob be a big crowd...well protect each other...lol

^ r u with me when i talked to zac and hunter...hunter told his shirt story at the knitting factory and u made hatley a shirt?!?!? or was that someone else.......YES PARAMOREFANS.COM GANG.....like WHOA....lol....it will prob be a big crowd...well protect each other...lol

that was me!

i'm probably going to this show, but it will be wierd cuz i've only seen them at the knitting factory, and that place is TINY.

but we should stick together and definately dominate the front haha