Josh doesn't "miss paramore one bit."

Erin

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I learned a long time ago not to pay attention to stuff like this. The people at the magazine always pick the most controversial sounding thing said during the interview, and take that one thing out of context to promote the issue because it sells more magazines. I'll wait to see what he actually said before making any sort of judgment.

I really hope that quote was taken out of context. Otherwise that's pretty lame.

Exactly what I was thinking. Like, we understand that you're done with paramore but no need to put it on an international scale and just flat out say you don't care anymore... Makes him seem like he never did.

Yeah, and think of how horrible it makes the fans feel. All those kids who invested so much of their time into bringing him gifts at shows, learning his songs on guitar, and just treating him like the coolest guy ever must feel horrible. To then go and say that he doesn't miss it just makes all those people think that none of that never meant anything. If that wasn't taken out of context, then I want that custom mug back, Josh!

But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume for right now that Kerrang is just being their douchey selves and trying to start trouble over nothing.

Haha, also as someone said on LJ, he's glad he left Paramore and he never liked anything he did with them, yet he'll talk about them non-stop if it means his new band will get coverage in a magazine. He'd honestly be better off just leaving the Paramore thing alone because he had plenty of fans who wanted to support his move to Novel American who are now like, "Wow, you didn't appreciate anything the fans did for you in Paramore. So why am I supporting you now?" :P

Yeah, and think of how horrible it makes the fans feel. All those kids who invested so much of their time into bringing him gifts at shows, learning his songs on guitar, and just treating him like the coolest guy ever must feel horrible. To then go and say that he doesn't miss it just makes all those people think that none of that never meant anything. If that wasn't taken out of context, then I want that custom mug back, Josh!

But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume for right now that Kerrang is just being their douchey selves and trying to start trouble over nothing.

Haha, also as someone said on LJ, he's glad he left Paramore and he never liked anything he did with them, yet he'll talk about them non-stop if it means his new band will get coverage in a magazine. He'd honestly be better off just leaving the Paramore thing alone because he had plenty of fans who wanted to support his move to Novel American who are now like, "Wow, you didn't appreciate anything the fans did for you in Paramore. So why am I supporting you now?" :P

Seriously. Like, if he said that with the full intention of meaning that for what it's worth, that makes me a little upset. When I saw paramore in Atlantic City in April, he was right infront of me and I was just mesmerized by his talent and dedication and everything. Now it seems kind of fake, but I'm going to try to remember the times when it seemed like he DID care about the fans.

I have little faith in Kerrang! or any magazine to be honest. They're all just trying to start trouble. What he said probably has a lot of details about what he specifically doesn't miss about paramore.

I'm still going to support him and Zac in their new band because 1.) I LOVE Zac and Josh's solo stuff and their taste in music is fantastic to me and 2.) He was once my hero and still is, I'm not going to let this drama that should have stayed within the band ruin that.

I can see that Josh is happier now, which is all very good.

(And I know I'm judging before I've read the article and no offence to Josh fans) but it seems like he's trying to get back at Hayley, Jeremy and Taylor. And it's almost as though he doesn't appreciate what the Paramore fans did for him. And dude, he was an inspiration for my guitar playing. I'd have given up without it. And not to mention, if he wasn't in Paramore, then there would probably be not as many people willing to listen to Novel American. I'm going to shush now.

I honestly half-agree with the getting back thing.

Josh said part of the reason he left was he didn't like always being in the sight of the public and being in the limelight....so he goes and does an interview with, what might as well be, an international magazine? Eh, who knows, the rest of the article might actually be RELEVANT to his new band and that was just the curveball that Kerrang tried to throw in. I'm not going to judge anything until I read the whole interview.

Exactly what I was thinking. Like, we understand that you're done with paramore but no need to put it on an international scale and just flat out say you don't care anymore... Makes him seem like he never did.

He definitely misses Paramore, whether he says he does or doesn't.

It's kind of impossible to have something go on for seven years of your life and just not miss it.

Also, the media is always looking for a good story.

And even if he did miss Paramore, he wouldn't admit to it since he's really excited about the new band he's in. I don't know, I guess we have to wait for the full interview.

He definitely misses Paramore, whether he says he does or doesn't.

It's kind of impossible to have something go on for seven years of your life and just not miss it.

Also, the media is always looking for a good story.

And even if he did miss Paramore, he wouldn't admit to it since he's really excited about the new band he's in. I don't know, I guess we have to wait for the full interview.

That's why I think the quote was either taking way out of context or was said to upset the members. Either way, I can't really say anything until the full interview comes out.

I love how some people are like 'Can he shut up?' Yet those people are the first ones to jump down his throat and give him hate.

yep..

Here's a tweet from a girl I follow:

"josh farro is trending? i used to love him but now i've lost all my respect. go bitch someplace else.. don't put it in kerrang you twat"

she also says Paramore is her "favorite band."

This is the way I look at it. Like I said, I'm not passing any judgment until I see the full statement, however Josh is making these comments of his own free will. He has to know that saying stuff like this (if it wasn't taken out of context) or his departure statement is going to upset some fans. He has to know that, he's been in the business a long time and knows how statements like that are received by some people. Obviously, (if he did make that statement in the way they make it sound) since he still made the comments, he doesn't care if he upsets Paramore fans. And not that I'm saying her should care, but if he doesn't care that what he says is going to upset some Paramore fans, why should I care if some Paramore fans get upset and post unkind things about Josh? I mean up to a point obviously, there is a such thing as taking it to far, but in terms of statements like the one above, well he's kind of bringing it on himself the way he's conducted his statements since leaving the band.

Well Paramore is my favorite band and I don't want to listen to Josh Farro keep going on about this anymore either, haha. I think that a lot of the people who are so angered by all of this just need to ignore him for a while. They'll find that they're much happier. :P

Paramore is their favorite band, and Josh was a part of their favorite band. They gave him presents, high fives, hugs, adored him, and now in a way, he's saying that none of it mattered to him and is speaking against their favorite band. That hurts and people are just getting their frustration out. Let them say what they need to say and get it out. They'll feel better and eventually, it'll be done with.

well josh is now trending on twitter because of this and although it upsets me. Some people just need to chill. I will always love josh no matter what words may come out of his mouth. And tweets like this annoy me more than josh's quote

No Josh Farro + Paramore = STILL PARAMORE! No Hayley + Paramore = No such thing.

like wtf? i love hayley but it annoys the crap out of me when people who claim to be paramore fans only still single out hayley and its like she promotes this "paramore is still a band" for a reason.