The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

hahaa i was talking to karl when all that was going down with love.

hahaha he so wants it to be enya. but yeah he thinks it could fan_of_aar

yayayayaa i'm a genius.

i loved your quote (erica) about how that thread is your church and we are the followers. i rolf'd at work. eekeeek.

hahaa i was talking to karl when all that was going down with love.

hahaha he so wants it to be enya. but yeah he thinks it could fan_of_aar

yayayayaa i'm a genius.

i loved your quote (erica) about how that thread is your church and we are the followers. i rolf'd at work. eekeeek.

hey nikki! i love you for telling me to join on here' date=' im still getting used to it but i love it already! :D

but karl said he wants it to be enya? awe.. but i was reading in the 'say something random thread' that they both like someone [they go to school with i think?'] hmm interesting.. haha.

okay good yay :)

ew i hated it when surfer_rosa said this "oh and HUGE fyi to everyone posting under the secret name...amber and us mods CAN see your IP and who logs in...so if you suddenly grow a pair and start shit w/ other people' date=' you aren't annonymous to us. same rules still apply, don't be an asshole. okay, thanks. much love."

so i said i was uncomfortable with them nowing my secrets

and ew, karl replying back.[/quote']

ewwww ewwww

im not posting in that thread anymore

they are going to suspend three people on the boards for saying mean things in the post a secret thread

i hope i dont...if i do, im done with it for good

------------------------EDIT!!!

Who?

'killerwhale', 'ledomenica', and 'Something2Prove'

What?

Suspended for 2 weeks.

Why?

Fighting/bashing

sweet

thats so gay. you speak your minds, say how you feel, and get suspened

i dont like something2prove, im not sure what she said, but nikki, thats ridiculous. you said how you felt. i guess we have to be nice to everyone and be FAKE!!!!!

at least you were planning to stay away from the boards for a while anyways!

wowowowowwwwww that is BUULLLLSHIITTTT about me getting suspended. major bs. ugh.

they completely banned my IP. i was just at work posting under my secret name and i got home thinking sahweeeeet i can still post, but no, they banned my IP. damn fruckers. ugh ugh ugh.

did anyone else see them on SURS?? it was pretty dirty ... but always interesting

ah shit, i missed it =[

is it online or is anyone gunna post it?

whenever i go on the boards its just been shoot the shit forum lately.

i havent really read anything, including the surs thing.

im an idiot.

oh wait.. nikki - are you gunna post it on aarfans?

did anyone else see them on SURS?? it was pretty dirty ... but always interesting

haha! ^^ That was hilarious! Yeah so anyway, this is so pathetic b/c I've been on this board for a couple months now and I've never posted under other music! I guess I just use other boards for other bands besides Paramore. Haha, well I have no idea what conversation you guys have but I think AAR rocks =D. I've been a fan since their self titled album in 2002 and Move Along is their best yet =D I saw them at Bamboozle and they killed it and Tyson is gorgeous (sorry i had to add that in somewhere)

haha. the interwiew was mainly about them eating mexican food in london and getting nasty upset stomachs afterwards. there was some crude descriptions. they also talked about how they're doing a cover a "Photograph" by Def Leppard (i thik that's the song) and how Nick was s****ing himself over it and it lead back to the toilet jokes. it was hilairous

haha! ^^ That was hilarious! Yeah so anyway' date=' this is so pathetic b/c I've been on this board for a couple months now and I've never posted under other music! I guess I just use other boards for other bands besides Paramore. Haha, well I have no idea what conversation you guys have but I think AAR rocks =D. I've been a fan since their self titled album in 2002 and Move Along is their best yet =D I saw them at Bamboozle and they killed it and Tyson is gorgeous (sorry i had to add that in somewhere)[/color']

yeah for AAR =]

i went to bamboozle too - how good were they ?!?!?!

haha - the toilet paper "so is everyone wiped?" haha

hahahha haley. seriously lahamee. but yeah whatevs. i love basically everyone here, so i'm a winner. but i miss peggy (killerwhale :( )

actually this suspension will give me more time to work on aarfans (which is my final project for my web design class). so really it's win win for all aar fans/toasties. woooohooooo.

OMG I DONT WATCH OC EVER! but omg is someone going to die? eeeek.