The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

dlkadjslkadj asildjsai

so in about an hour. my brothers going to pick me up

and we're heading to the maplewood mall

then we're going to the myth..which is next door

gonna wait at the tour bus area

HOPING I'LL GET A GLIMPSE OF NICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND IF I DO MEET HIM...LETS JUST SAY..MY HEART MAY EXPLODE...

AND I'LL THINK ABOUT YOU ALL. =) AND YOU'RE AWESOME CALIFORNIA GANG hXc-unit =)

dude. i'm over the toastboards :(
im sorry!

nooooooooooo just make sure you never leave me my love! <333333333333333

but yeah....AAR is my fave.

i just saw them 2 nights ago! and you can all watch! maybe even see me in the croud, but not till like june 29th i think....

they are awesome guys!!

im sorry!

DONT BE SORRY LOVE! i still love you, and myspace will keep us connected, but yeah all the people i care about on the boards i still have connections with (through this board or myspace) yayaya, this suspension finally showed me that i have a life outside of the boards :-x i JUST realized how much time i spent on it. eeek

im sorry!

DONT BE SORRY LOVE! i still love you' date=' and myspace will keep us connected, but yeah all the people i care about on the boards i still have connections with (through this board or myspace) yayaya, this suspension finally showed me that i have a life outside of the boards :-x i JUST realized how much time i spent on it. eeek[/quote']aw!

ok. :cry:

haha

yeah...i spend waay too much time on there too...but its cool! lol.

i just spend waay too much time online in general!

yeah, i NEVER watch TV anymore!!! hahaha, now i miss it....not really, but kinda..lol.

i really need to get a life, or maybe try to do some homework every once and a while! that sounds good huh?? how about i get started now since i do have a test first period tomorrow...lol.

a little dissapointment..people came up to me today telling me about what they heard on the radio

out of all the performers last night, they said aar was the most rude and obnoxious people ever =(

it made me sad...

and im a little dissapointed.

they woulnd't do an interiview that they were suppose too.

but i guess i wouldn't bllame them..cuase it was just one of those local radio stations who have to ruin all the good music out there..

but they were giving aar a bad name..then agian..i'd be pretty mad if you were suppose to do an interview, but then all of the sudden the band doesn't want to anymore

it's just one small radio station, i wouldn't mind, you never know something personal (undisclosable) could have come up. the band still makes good music, shouldn't bother too much. there are ruder bands out there, they're only human : )

oh yes i know..i just thought KDWB was an ass about having them come to a fucking 18+ screw heads. then they bad mouthed them.

that radio station can suck it..they always dissapoint me!!! stupid mofos.

hey guys!

ahh i know what you guys mean [nikki & tamika] about spending so much time online/the boards. i pretty much live @ my computer desk. i never watch tv anymore and when i do its so weird to idk lol, and i never do my hw anymore! ay yi yi. haha. ahh nikki ill miss you on the boards since i dont have a myspace to talk to you on! oh and i thought of you the other day which is weird bc i dont really know you but i was food shopping and they were playing coldplay! i was like yeahyuhh! haha.

oh and tonight i went to the mall and i got the aar live at the wiltern dvd for free! :lol:

hey guys!

ahh i know what you guys mean [nikki & tamika] about spending so much time online/the boards. i pretty much live @ my computer desk. i never watch tv anymore and when i do its so weird to idk lol' date=' and i never do my hw anymore! ay yi yi. haha. ahh nikki ill miss you on the boards since i dont have a myspace to talk to you on! oh and i thought of you the other day which is weird bc i dont really know you but i was food shopping and they were playing coldplay! i was like yeahyuhh! haha.

oh and tonight i went to the mall and i got the aar live at the wiltern dvd for free! :lol:[/quote']yay for the free wiltern dvd. you can see steph and my cameras in front row center. it's actually quite embarassing. but that's so sweet that you thought of me when you heard coldplay <3 yeah it was weird because i got the day off at work today and i actually went out and did something. usually i'd be on and off my comp being a complete lazy ass, living on the toastboards & myspace. it was a sick habit, and i'm happy this suspension broke it. it was about time i went out.

i went shopping with my cousin for 3 hours and then we went to the beach (newport loveeeee). we were being typical OCers and it was awesome going out and doing something off of the computer. ay yi yi. hehe

we'll keep in touch here ok? i'll go back to see if you posted anymore vent here problems, i'm here for ya girl : )