The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

i sprained my fucking elbow

and my dance recital is TOMMOROW!!!

oh no! i hope it gets better asap!

that sucks' date=' good luck with your dance recital though!

have fun! :']

thanks!

the thing that sucks is that another girl in my class broke her elbow and cant even be in the recital, what are the chances of that?

yeah, and cheering tryouts were today, so yeah, i tried out with one had haha

i sprained my fucking elbow

and my dance recital is TOMMOROW!!!

oh no! i hope it gets better asap!

that sucks' date=' good luck with your dance recital though!

have fun! :']

thanks!

the thing that sucks is that another girl in my class broke her elbow and cant even be in the recital, what are the chances of that?

yeah, and cheering tryouts were today, so yeah, i tried out with one had haha

haha your crazy, you must be really good!

you couldnt tumble or anything though, do you have to for tryouts?

um.. how did you sprain it in the 1st place?

and yeah, weird, whats with elcows lately, this kid in my chem class bashed his elbow onto the lab table today too! haha.

ah backhandsprings! i love those things! lol, that must have hurt though, fell better erica! what are you doing in your dance recital - what song - and what dance do you take?

my friend was telling me about her dance costume - she does hip hip - and it cost her $90 and the the ugliest thing ever so they are like taking what they got and redoing it lol, but cutting and adding stuff to it. ay yi yi. id be pissed! lol, that happened to me once with a body suit - it was this weird ass lime green sparkly thing, it was oogly, even if green is my fav color! haha. and it was like see through ish or something ew. lol.

the Dance Inside Project isnt due until September now!

and i was really wanting to do this a few months back but i never had the time/motivation to get it done.

but now that i have all summer maybe i can just do it and get it done and be happy about it! if im not as busy. geeze.

id wanna write a letter to each of them, a few months ago when i was planning on doing it i used to think of what id say to each of them but id never be able to get it down on paper, im not good like that.

i really wanna do it though..

so i guess they will get it sometime during the fall tour from amber, hmm.. interesting, id really love to see what they would have to say/their reactions to it!

GOD NIKKI I HATE YOU. ive NEVER seens JACK'S MANNEQUIN!

ughh 5th time you crazy nukka. take some videos haha :]

hollywood - boring? you freak. i wanna go there .. well just cali in general but whatever lol.

im going to the mall tonight with my friend and i am so not in the mood to listen to what i know shs gunna talk about - gaaah. and then meeting up with 2 other friends and going back to her house. i cant be home tonight bc my little brother is having his party with about 80 kids in my house. ugh.

haha well suzanna, sounds liek you had fun :P

haha yeah i did! it was pouring like crazy out tonight, and thnder and lighting. i love it. i love being @ the beach when it pours :] cant wait for it to be summer - offcially, and it really starts 6/23 for me - TBS concert! hell yes! :]