The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

OC FAIR SHOW - July 26' date=' 2006

http://www.purevolume.com/damone

Damone (a band with a female lead vocalist) is opening for AAR. Hmmmm. Steph do you have their album??[/quote']ooohhh im seeiong the same thing as you july 2nd! lol. damone opening for AAR! lol. im so excited!!!! jhxbdjhsbdkj and my friend that im going w/ knows damone....so maybe just maybe i might get backstage!!!! kjgbkgbkgbg gulp! lol.

^ that would be amazingggg

ahhI know! i hope it can happen! she said we might have to be 21 to go backstage.....i sure hope not!

ohh haha and the shows outside....and only 18 bucks! haha :D

there are no AAR shows near me either' date=' im really anticipating the fall tour dates...[/quote']

im gonna try and save up a bunch of money so i can go see aar at least twice!!

i cant wait for them to release the dates! :D

ahh same here! i need to start working more, i havent worked ion like 2 weeks and i dont til sat and im taking off bc its the morning after the TBS concert and ill be dead so yeah, who knows when i work next lmao, but i NEED to go to AT LEAST 2 shows! ive been having major AAR withdrawals and im so upset i cant go see them in the city in 2 days so i gotta make up for it. gaah, its practically july and if they start touring late aug-sept they should be posting those dates sometime soon, im dying.

i don't.

so what happened to it ends tonight music video.. thjat kinda makes me sad' date=' but i'm still really excited for top of the world, of course.[/quote']

well from what ive heard, the top of the world video isnt an actual video like DLS or MA its kinda like MPH where its behind the scenes footage and that. but they are still gunna be making a video for IET, and start filming it sometime in early july i think :] yay for aar <3

um so.. TOP OF THE WORLD VIDEO= my favorite AAR video yet i think :]

its a bunch of pictures, live performances, and just random behind the scenes stuff, god i love them so much and seeing them live is like the best thing in the world for me so yeah this is most deff my favorite video.

oh and they have a few clips of bamboozle and the crowd & i was in front so i wonder if when the video is online if i screen cap it [which i probably dont know how to do]... if i could find myself! haha i was going crazy like mike so idk haha...

AHHH I LOVE THEM <33 :D

i dont think i could possibly be any happier/excited right now, and for like no reason. gaaah they make me so happy.

OH AND DAILY DOWNLOAD SAID THEY WILL BE ON TOMORROW SO EVERYONE WATCH IT AND SOMEONE TAPE IT! LOL :D

oohhhhhhh' date=' i love the video

it was awesome

tyson thrusted his sexy pelvis lol

and conan tonight, regis tommorow(i wont be home, but w/e)

and dd tommorow! its an eary b-day present for me and tamika!!!

19 days for tamika, 20 for me

woooooo[/quote']

haha when he did that into the camera i was like OHMYTYSON! haha.

god i love them, im in the best mood ever now, just bc of that video.

and im totally in it, i just gotta find myself! haha. chyeayuhh!

ahh today was my friends bday!! :]

so the Top Of The World video is my FAVORITE video, ive come to the conclusion, and thats a big deal since i suck @ making decisions..

and im PUMPED for CONAN, REGIS&KELLY, AND DAILY DOWNLOAD between TONIGHT & TOMORROW.

and my friend is recording all of them for me, shes saved like 3252365353 AAR things for me. god i love her <3

i REALLY loved the video. i loved how they used pictures too, not just video.. but it got hectic when they didn't slow down the picture viewing.. cos i could really concentrate on each one at all.. i LVOED the moustache vids/pictures though.

omfg! i love aar so badly

haha as do i :D

..Conan last night <3

& Regis & Kelly this morning.. they played Move Along and then had a little interview thing, it was funny, and then they played DLS but cut it off to end the show =[ oh well, they are on DD on FUSE later too! woo!!