The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

omg! they were on z100 for this celebrity prank call thing and it was tyson and the boys' date=' they called tysons mom.. its on the right side, listen to its its really funny.. http://www.z100.com/cc-common/podcast.html

KELLY POSTED THIS ON THE AAR BOARDS! THANK YOU!![/quote']

that is the best thing i have ever heard in my life. ever.

thank you so much!

omg! they were on z100 for this celebrity prank call thing and it was tyson and the boys' date=' they called tysons mom.. its on the right side, listen to its its really funny.. http://www.z100.com/cc-common/podcast.html

KELLY POSTED THIS ON THE AAR BOARDS! THANK YOU!![/quote']

hahahahhahahahahahahaahahaahahahah im listning to it now!!!! khfdbgjfdzg

hahahahahahhahahahahahaha his mom is so country! ahhahaha <3 jdhbvjdhgbdkhgbfdg

thatrs so cute!!!!!!!!!! his mom is cussing her ass off! hahahaa

haha his moms accent is adorable

its wierd to hear his sister and mom' date=' ive never seen them before.

aw, what a sweet family

his accent is really thick there too

i looooove it[/quote']ahhh me too! haha i love southern accents! lol.

yeah its weir...but so cool to hear his mom and sister! lol.

haha, yeah, i made my mom listen to that prank call thing. she was hysterical. ive never seen what his mom or sister look like but its weird hearing their voices, well i guess not but you know.. and my moms like, why doesnt tyson have such a strong accent, hehe. my mom watched the end of regis & kelly with me too :] haha she supports my love. i gotta show her the top of the world video tomorrow. i also made my friends listen to the prank call haha! and my friend today was like, did you watch regis & kelly, and im like of course! haha. but yeah you can tell tys close with his family, i loved the "i love yous" at the end. haha. how sweet. but yeah :]

i thought it was funny when his mom was like randy! and hes like, i think hes full of shit! hahahaha. me and my mom were hysterical. and then shes like you know what, its fine or whatever, she seems so nice. but.. pay back a bitch! hahahahahaha.

nikki, haha.. i left you a comment about the top of the world video, but since you got a life and everything i guess you havent seen it!

omfg! i love aar so badly

haha as do i :D

..Conan last night <3

& Regis & Kelly this morning.. they played Move Along and then had a little interview thing' date=' it was funny, and then they played DLS but cut it off to end the show =[ oh well, they are on DD on FUSE later too! woo!![/quote']

what they have the interview thingy. *cries* i fall asleep while waiting for the show noooo!!!

^ the interview was after the commercial and before DLS.

it was cute/funny. tyson talked, he said how long they've been together, how they got the money to come to NY and how nick was the one with the most money bc his parents own a flower shop! lmao! haha. and how they will be on tour forever, hes a funny guy :]

ahhh. okay so most awkward moment a few minutes ago. sdjhfaskdfsdf. today was the company tenant party or whatever. which was basically, ice cream, fruit, guy on guitar playing cover songs and people mingling. since garrett is the property manager he put this all together. so he's doing his job and business, and i'm waiting in this long ass line for ice cream with this shitload of toppings. and the guy is waiting to ask me what ice cream i wanted, and garrett stops all his business talk and goes to the front of the line and just stands there. uhhh was he waiting for me to say something???? seriously i just froze for like 30 seconds and then i sadly ignored him and asked for vanilla. i seriously think he wanted to talk or something. BUT ABOUT WHAT??

anyways, so i leave that shindig and decided i want to go back to the office, so i'm walking and fucking garrett is following me back. kjhakgsjdfjf awkward 2 minutes of walking everrrrr. i'm there eating my ice cream, and he's just following. UM! if you want to say something SAY SOMETHING! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

*pause, boss is here*

ahhhhhhh!!!11 my boss and garrett and my coworker were talking and making fun of meeee. at that party they were giving away $1000 in gift certificates to our local mall (irvine spectrum) and they were like, NIKKI was gonna cheat and put 4 of her business cards in the raffle instead of 1. I WAS LIKE NOOOOOOOOOOO! i seriously screamed no.

crapman. awkwardest day of my life. but i really looked super cute today. i don't blame garrett ;-)