The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

HAHA TAMIKA ILY ! <#5232 thats so funny. gotta love the look alikes hah. but no im original fo sho :] haha. but no seriously im the only fugly me there is hah.

AND AHH IT ENDS TONIGHT MAKING THE VIDEO? SEPT 7. IM SO WATCHING THAT. THATS LIKE THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW. AH I HOPE ITS NOT ON IN THE AM. EEEEEE HAPPY =]]

hahaha i love you guys!

ahh nikki i know bianca doesnt look like you, but when i first say her(before i really got used to her) she looked exactly like you to me! hahah

and suzie you are beautiful stfu hoe!

ah then i have no chance at all of seeing making the video, i never got to see the one for dls damnit! haha

I KNOW! GEEZE. DO THEY EXPECT US "KIDS" TO BE HOME TO WATCH THAT? DANG. haha but no seriously thats REALLY stupid. they did it with the making of move along too, i remember it was on ! like 1030am or 830am, im like WTF?! WANNA RETHINK THAT. gah i need me a tivo thingy. thank god for my friend. i hope she remembers to do it. and i looked up the next time the making of it ends tonight will be and its a thursday and a friday at 10am. OMG.