The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

i figured out, my cheerleading competiton is 3 days before the concert. if we place, we move on to the next one, which is the next weekend. if we do, that means we will have practice on the day of the concert, and i cant miss it no matter what. especially for a concert, even though its aar, my team doesnt understand. but if we dont, we will have some time off, so i will be able to go. even if i do have pratice, i can go, just late. so basically, i will be in the back of GA. wooooo

Just got back from AAR

One word

Wow.

SUCH an amazing live band!!

I feel like giving a full account of what happened

Haha

So here is goes...

Well I was with my friend Helena and we got there in pretty good time, but the que was HUUUGE! But it was OK cos at least it was moving

Ummmm so yeah we got in at The Format had already started playing - I actually really liked them and maaaay look them up in the future..

Then Matchbook Romance came on who were AMAZING - I called my friend during "Promise" but i doubt she got it - hope so though =]

THEN All-American Rejects came on and I swear the whole place went up. They started with "Dirty Little Secret" (i think haha) and like it went on from there.

The mosh pits were pretty mental! And like, Tyson called the other side heaven and my mosh pit hell which was funny cos i was like "HELL YEAH!"

He was a reallyyyyyyy good live performer - just like talking to the crowd and stuff was awsome.

So yeah then they went off and they hadn't played "Move Along" and this girl was like, is that it??? And I was like Noooooooooo!! Haha they havn't played the key song!

So yeah, then they came on again and played "Move Along" and I found my friend Louise in the Mosh Pit who had just blacked out haha poor thing.

She said she wanted to crowd surf but i was like OMG I WANNA DO THAT!

So she hoisted me up and over to the front and i landed RIGHT infront of Nick and Tyson back to back on there guitars

I was like.....can I just stay here?? But I was shoved to the side (as I later found out you wern't allowed th crowd surf but everyone did anyways)

Then it finished and I refound Helena and I wanted to see if maybe MR or AAR were like, around the Stage Door. We got there and a bunch of people were outside and then Tyson like, came out of the window above us, said goodnight and shut the window

It sucked I dnt get anything signed but like, he came out the window! Haha

So yup! that was pretty much it - I bought a Poster for my sister (£2) and a XL tee (£5) outside - bargin haha

=]]

So yeah, AMAZING night

Amazing band

=]]

*** and basically...i love rachel :)

but rach loves emily more

she told her during motion heh heh eheheheheh heh

xxxxxxxxxxx

Pics....

Most were kinda blurry but still, not too bad!

IMG_0885.jpg

^ Err me haha!

IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_0934.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

The rest were reeeeeeally blurry =]