On Underoath's New Cd?

thepatronxsaint

i bought it the day it came out, then the next day i was with my friends at best buy and i saw the special edition one. so my friend bought it for me and i gave her my other copy of it. that was nice of her. lol.. then i saw they thanked paramore and i was like awww cause i know how much they like UO

• 2 weeks later...
^^ i'm so jealous. i was so pumped to get the CD that i forgot there was a special edition so i just bought the regular

That sucks! :(

I had to basically scream at some idiot who was on the phone at best buy so he could get it from the back for me.

I went to Circuit City to get it the first time but they got ONE cd from the HUGE truck that day! Idiots! they were also supposed to have shirts. I screamed at them too.

And at target they didnt have it...so yay for Best Buy!!

^^ haha. i did that for CIWWAF because the guy had never heard or seen it and i scowered the aisles after he said they didn't have it and i grabbed all 3 copies they had and shoved them in his face.

LMAO

havent bought it yet, but i wanna go to bast buy tomorrow, so if you, ill definetly buy itt