On Underoath's New Cd?

thepatronxsaint

yup paramore got mentioned in band thank you's which are as follow:

Underoath would like to thank:

My Chemical Romance, Anam Cara, Cool Hand Luke, As I lay Dying, Beloved (RIP), Codeseven, Comeback Kid, The Bled, Norma Jean, Copeland, Fear Before the March of Flames, Atreyu, The Recieving End of Sirens, The Used, Circa Survive, The Chariot, mewithoutyou, These Arms are Snakes, Silverstein, As Cities Burn, Posion The Well, Spitfire, Since By Man, Maylene and the Sons of Disaster, Dead Poetic, Taking Back Sunday, Hopesfall, Alexisonfire, Haste The Day, The Showdown, Valient Thor, Paramore , Killswitch Engage, Yesterday's Rising, Emery, Every Time I Die, Eighteen Visions, Anathallo, He Is Legend, Senses Fail, Darkest Hour, Unearth, Anberlin, Say Anything, Story of The Year, Mae, Love Is Red, Acceptance, Bleeding through, P.O.S, Day of Contempt, In Passing, Sullivan.

so yeah those are the thank yous. and i suggest getting the cd this week at anywhere or on warped tour. but isuggest before warped tour so you know how brutal underoath is gonna be.

i need help again on the saize thing