ParamoreTotallyRules

Does anyone else like Flyleaf?

Paramore is my number one band, ask anyone I know. But my second favorite has to be Flyleaf. It's crazy such a little voice can make such a crazy good metal singer. Most people I know think she sucks, I disagree completely. Anyone else?

Yeah, neither have I. I was so mad that Lacey was leaving! :cry: But before she left I super like them. But I understand why she left, she has a family now. Family comes first. :D

She's starting to sing again with her own project, which I'm really happy about. 

But yeah, I loved the concept of Memento Mori and the self titled album got me through 8th grade. 

She's starting to sing again with her own project, which I'm really happy about. 

But yeah, I loved the concept of Memento Mori and the self titled album got me through 8th grade. 

She's starting her own project? Cool, I didn't know that.

I love the songs with Lacey. The new singer isn't as awesome.

Yeah, I don't like the new singer either. But I loved Lacey! :D What was your favorite song? Mine is Cassie.

Um.... Probably Again or All Around Me. I love Fully Alive and many other songs, too. I wasn't a big fan of the song New Horizons, though. I hate when the new singer sings Lacy's songs. How come she doesn't just sing her own songs. She isn't that bad. She just isn't Lacy. Plus she is too tall to be the singer for Flyleaf. Lacy is short, and I am used to that.