Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get the Riot! Vinyl from for a decent price.

Amazon only has listings for $300 and $600 which is insane! I can't believe AWKIF and BNE are so much cheaper than that..

I recently got a vinyl player and I'm re-buying Paramore's albums (I have them in CD and digital already!)

Thanks

I sold my extra copy last year for $150.00 - nice for me, but I still felt a little bad that someone paid that much for it. $300-$600 ($700 on Amazon) is insane!

I'm sure you've checked all the places I would look, but if I happen to see any copies go up for a more reasonable price, I'll definitely post here.

I sold my extra copy last year for $150.00 - nice for me, but I still felt a little bad that someone paid that much for it. $300-$600 ($700 on Amazon) is insane!

I'm sure you've checked all the places I would look, but if I happen to see any copies go up for a more reasonable price, I'll definitely post here.

Thanks, According to Reddit, they may be repressing it soon (fingers crossed!)

• Like 1

Hi There, 

Incase you are still looking for a copy of the Riot! vinyl, I've got a copy ( actually 2, but one is chipped :( but still will work and is possibly repairable ) Both copies are rare versions as they were from a batch between prints of the white and blue, giving them a marbled blue/white colour.

These are on my ebay page now along with some other merchandise you might be interested in :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/ashbill2004/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Hope this helps :) 

Hi There, 

Incase you are still looking for a copy of the Riot! vinyl, I've got a copy ( actually 2, but one is chipped :( but still will work and is possibly repairable ) Both copies are rare versions as they were from a batch between prints of the white and blue, giving them a marbled blue/white colour.

These are on my ebay page now along with some other merchandise you might be interested in :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/ashbill2004/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Hope this helps :)

Gutted I completely missed this! I've been checking Discogs more often :(

Thanks for letting me know though!