The Early November

herewegoagain37

and if you buy it at any Best Buy, it comes with a DVD with making of the record segments and the video for "hair"...and im pretty sure its on sale for 13.99 when it comes out. amazing. 4 discs for 14 bucks.

that's pretty much the only reason i would get it so early. i was going to wait mainly because they aren't my favorite band, but now i'm thinking otherwise

so i got my cd for only $11 because i got it pre-sale and it came with a shirt and autographed poster... also i got it on saturday!! hella early!

but i havent got a chance to listen to the whole cd yet. i really like "hair" so far since it is all i have heard, but the second cd... the mother seems more acoustic then the first one... the mechanic. the path cd tells a story, but i havent really listened to it... i tried but i ended up feeling sleepy.

back to ten.

i just got back from best buy where i bought that cd but what is up with the cd booklet being stuck to the front of the flap where the path cd is, which is very hard to get out. so ugh ten you should have gotten ideas for the packaging from mcr's life on the murder scene or the special edition of underoath's "define the great line"

Ive listened to the whole thing after buying it a couple of days ago and would say it is a very strong album altogether. Each CD actually has very little filler for the most part. The path is a really interesting story even though its hard to find the time to listen to a CD straight through for a whole hour. "1000 Times a Day" is my favorite song, yes, even though hair is awesome.

yeah i was suprised how good the path was. i thought it was gonna be something that was just gonna be there but i actually want to listen to this whole thing. and i suggest if you dont really like ten get one of the cds from your friends. if you want the rock stufff from the rooms too cold the mechanic is for you. if you like hair and their softer side then the mother.

• 3 years later...