Butch Walker

thorned_lilac_182

he kicks ass i saw him when he opened for Avril in the bonez tour

he Rawks

Yeeaah! that's how I found out about him' date=' in 2004.

After that I bought his CDs, saw him again with Avril in 2005.

Then again last October on the hotel cafe tour.

I have a pic with him on my myspace. =']

He's awesome live. I've turned my whole family into fans LOL

My brothers getting as obsessed as me lol.

Okay, so I saw him last night in Atlanta, Georgia, which is 5 hours away from me =]

Anyway.

We got outside the venue at 2 pm, and they let us in at 8. It was SO HOT. We made friends, and brought chairs and stuff out there, haha. But it was 107 degrees. Crazy hot.

The show was completely sold out. And the place holds 1500, so yeah =] It is his hometown though, and the first show of his tour.

I got up to the front left, which is what I wanted, BECAUSE I LOVE MICHAEL THE GUITARIST.. THE AUSTRALIAN AND THATS WHERE HE IS! LMAO.

His setlist was so long and amazing, and his backup dancers were really great, theres two of them. Haha. Wow.. I really don't know what to say. He was amazing.

Take note, I have a thing for the guitarist, Michael, the Australian.. HAHAHA. Everyone said they dont talk to him because he seems really shy. PSHHH.

After the show, we sat outside for about an hour and a half before Butch came out, then everyone basically got in a line and talked, got pics, ect. Haha, it was almost my turn, then I see Michael at the side, and completely get out of line, because I love Michael hahahaha and go talk to him. He's really nice. He signed the back of my ipod, and his accent is very cute hahaha. He isn't shy.. the people who say that are LYING haha.. you just need to strike up a convo with him and its all cool =]

Anyway, I get back in line for Butch, he told me he remembered talking to me on the phone back in Feb, so that was cool. I pics with him.. hehehe. In the last pic, he KISSES me. Hahahahaha it was the best ever.

The band actually stayed at our hotel we were at.. it was cool. Well, besides Butch, because he was home so he was with family.

I mean, seriously there was nobody in this hotel besides us and the band. Hahaha.

So, I randomly walk beside this room with a door open, and I see someone typing on a laptop, and I ran into the room we were staying in (we shared it with some Butch fans that we met at the concert, Jess and Liz) and I was like "OMG WHAT IF MICHAELS THE ONE ON THE COMPUTER" So Jess comes with me, and we both walk in, and I notice it IS Michael, so I freak haha. I just dont let him know that. She was like "Wait, is this room for everyone that wants to use comps?" and he was like "No, but theres more rooms around here I think" hahaha its was so funny. But she left, and I got him to talk to my friend on the phone. Omg.. I love him so much hahaha.

Haha, he also told me he wanted to sneak me into the Nashville show, which is 18 and over. :P Thats.. tomorrow. I don't think he can though. :P

So last night.. was great =]

oh wow, yes it was

we got their late cause of traffic so we only saw one song by BLG

but butch was awesome

their set was about 1:30 long

butch came out into the crowd during lights out and my friend was holding onto his arm the whole time

it was all quite fun.

and of course michael was amazing...but he had some guitar trouble during 'maybe it's just me'

but he just switched guitars and everything was fine

-sorry i didn't type out an enormously long review, like someone else:)