Anyone go to the Phoenix COncert on 11/18

Guest flyinonice4

hey thats cool!! i'm in a band too! with my two cousins..so far there isn't any drums yet, we're all guitars, and we write music, we're you could say alternative..ahah but yeah..speaking about recording her the lead singers brother has this music program, cuase he's a struggling artist/singer, and like we're planning on recording some songs, so yup..okay then

and welcome! and this "fake" zac, did he like come up to you and was all like.."ohh i'm zac" ahah cuase if he did..then thats totally not him lol okay BYE

No he was sitting behind the counter where they were selling the paramore cds (in marquee they have counters for all the bands) and he was like hey. ANd Im like hey can i get a panamore cd. ANd he was like yea did you like te music. And I was like yea its awsome and he was like cool' date=' Im Zac btw nice to meet you. And Im like Zac like band Zac and hes like yea and just laughed. I wanted to stay in line but everyone behind me was complaining :( O well. Then the damn security gaurd stole my note i threw up stage becase I made eye contact with Hayley and when she went to pick the note up, the damn security gaurd grabbed it. So now I am on a mission to give her the note again lol.

John[/quote']

ahah yeah it was possible that it was him, are you sure it didnt look like him? was he like buff? haha lol i hope you get your note to hayley though

WAIT!!!! UR BAND IS GONNA GO ON TOUR

WILL, ITS REALLY UP TO YOU. man if i had the chance of this great oppertunity, then i would def. take it, just that my parents are totall asses and would never allow it, so i would take it for sure if i know that i can support myself, cuase my parents won't support me if i take music in hand

It was such a good show!!! I loved it. They rocked. It was my first paramore concert and im hooked. I talked to some kid who said he was zac' date=' but of course I dont believe it. Looked like him, but you know theres those losers who pretend to be people. o well. Concert was great though. Any word if they will come back to phoenix at all?? Id love to actually meet them next time. O and Im a new guy here so Hi everyone Im John.

John[/quote']

I went to that show.