Gavin Degraw

x3__kim

i love him, like from the begining, lol, he's a great artist. i just found out today that he'll be playing at the 2005 jingle ball, so i'm psyched, cuase my sister got tickets. but yeah, anyone like him? oh yeah, he's also the guy who sings the theme song for the television show One tree hill.

http://www.gavindegraw.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think he's one of the biggest jerks around.

I've been a fan for almost 2 years and he's changed in such a negative fashion in that time, it's unreal. I now have to pay $60 for 2 tickets, spend $20 a shirt to meet him, wait 45 minutes to meet him, and then all I get is thanks for coming. Bull.

Not to sound ungrateful, but Gavin used to be the nicest guy around. I used to gush about how nice and caring he was. He'd always ask my name and how I was and everything. Now it's like oh wow another fan, pic, autograph, bye.

I think it just sucks.

awww..that sucks for you..i've been a fan since one tree hill came out..thats how i discoverd him

but i thought he still seemed nice

at the jingle ball..he was willing to meet his fans and sign autographs..then it got dangerous, and they took him away. he felt guilty, so he came back out, and roamed around for an hour and a half, signing autographs.then after that, he went across the streeet and hung out with fans at the hard rock cafe.

also

during the concert..he manged to get up on the seats area..somepeople lifted him up. so instead of going through the crowds on the main level. he come up. towards me! so i ran jumped through seats..and was nearly 2 feet away from him

i'm sorry you feel this way..but i happen to still love himm...and i think 60 bucks is worth it...=)

awww..that sucks for you..i've been a fan since one tree hill came out..thats how i discoverd him

at the jingle ball..he was willing to meet his fans and sign autographs..then it got dangerous' date=' and they took him away. he felt guilty, so he came back out, and roamed around for an hour and a half, signing autographs.then after that, he went across the streeet and hung out with fans at the hard rock cafe.

also

during the concert..he manged to get up on the seats area..somepeople lifted him up. so instead of going through the crowds on the main level. he come up. towards me! so i ran jumped through seats..and was nearly 2 feet away from him

i'm sorry you feel this way..but i happen to still love himm...and i think 60 bucks is worth it...=)[/quote']

I think after being able to see him for free, with pizza, then going to paying $60 to hear the same songs is absoutely crap. I think if he got new material I would feel different. I mean, I've been hearing the same "new" songs since March '04. He just needs a new cd period.

Don't even get me started on my opinions of Gavin the person. After hearing some stories about him from some friends, I don't know how I still listen to him.

at the jingle ball..he was willing to meet his fans and sign autographs..then it got dangerous' date=' and they took him away. he felt guilty, so he came back out, and roamed around for an hour and a half, signing autographs.then after that, he went across the streeet and hung out with fans at the hard rock cafe.

also

i'm sorry you feel this way..but i happen to still love himm...and i think 60 bucks is worth it...=)[/quote']

I think after being able to see him for free, with pizza, then going to paying $60 to hear the same songs is absoutely crap. I think if he got new material I would feel different. I mean, I've been hearing the same "new" songs since March '04. He just needs a new cd period.

Don't even get me started on my opinions of Gavin the person. After hearing some stories about him from some friends, I don't know how I still listen to him.

aw. meg, that sucks...its kinda like that one drummer who hits on your friend. well, kinda. hmm....

also

aw. meg, that sucks...its kinda like that one drummer who hits on your friend. well, kinda. hmm....

Dave isn't as creepy. He's 22 or something. Gavin on the other hand is almost 30. I think he turns 28 or 29 next month.

also

Dave isn't as creepy. He's 22 or something. Gavin on the other hand is almost 30. I think he turns 28 or 29 next month.

he's an old man!

sheesh!

haha!

I saw him open for Avril in August. He was good, I'm not a huge HUGE fan or anything but he was good, really good. I missed half his set because I was meeting my idol Butch Walker who also opened, but when I came back to my seats(I had 2nd row center)...he jumped into the crowd. It was awesome, he seriously jumped 6 inches in front of me staring at me and my sister, and i held out my hand and he shook it and smiled(i was the first one to shake his hand, or even realize he was in the crowd haha), and then he walked around the whole arena, then came back and stood on my seat. That was awesome.

I saw him open for Avril in August. He was good, I'm not a huge HUGE fan or anything but he was good, really good. I missed half his set because I was meeting my idol Butch Walker who also opened, but when I came back to my seats(I had 2nd row center)...he jumped into the crowd. It was awesome, he seriously jumped 6 inches in front of me staring at me and my sister, and i held out my hand and he shook it and smiled(i was the first one to shake his hand, or even realize he was in the crowd haha), and then he walked around the whole arena, then came back and stood on my seat. That was awesome.

wow!! thats pretty awesome!! =D

if anyone is intrested, on myspace, the home page, you can see gavin degraws new video, for that one movie. the one before romeo and juliet