Brighter guitar tab

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i dont consider myself to be good either...Ive been playin since I was in the 8th grade and i just graduated high school...really all it boils down to is learn your chords.....learn those you can do what you want to do...then youc an go on to learn scales and stuff....for soloing...thas where your scales come in like...penatonic and all them other...best one to start out on is blues scale...get you used to moving your hands lil bit...

yeah i dont consider myself to be good either...Ive been playin since I was in the 8th grade and i just graduated high school...really all it boils down to is learn your chords.....learn those you can do what you want to do...then youc an go on to learn scales and stuff....for soloing...thas where your scales come in like...penatonic and all them other...best one to start out on is blues scale...get you used to moving your hands lil bit...

yeah i've learned alot of chords. alot of open chords, i can play every bar chord, i just have a hard time learning their names. but i can play them so thats all i care about at the moment. right now i'm actually working on learning the scales, i just started this past lesson. maybe you can help actually. i'm learning about the scales, i just learned octaves, and i'm learning about triads.

i use ultimate guitar for tabs and stuff too...i just wish that they were all accurate. i added one but i know its defidently not right, i'm horrible at figuring them out. if anyone would like to fix it here's the link: http://ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/p/paramore/all_we_know_ver3_tab.htm

if anyone fixes it could you message me the link? thanks.

I see a few problems with the tab but its close. First off its not in standard tuning its in Drop D. Also in the intro its not palm mutes but artificial harmonics. Some of those chords are wrong as well. Ill post a sound clip of how to play the beginning.

lmao i play a totally different version of all we know. lolz, i play the version 2 on ultimate guitar, cept i change this chord :

g-5 -

d-5 10

a-3 10

D-- to 10

sounds okay 2 me, and with what every1 else was saying b4, ur all probably better then me lmao.

and yea, tell me if version 2 is wrong cuz ill need 2 change what i play. lmao.