September 14th show

charlee

Guest haunted_dreams55
OH YEAH! i almost forgot the coolest thing i saw her do. Others might not think it is much of anything, but I'll share it anyway; Some guy surfed to the front. He got to the stage and kinda tripped while trying to get up and walk away. Hayley was right there. This guy got caught up in her mic cord and ripped it out of her hand right as she was singing. without missing a beat, Hayley whipped the mic back up to her by the cord to finish the line without missing any part of the song. it happend so fast, but it was sweet. lmao

The same thing happened when I went to see this band called Dizmas, a guy went to stage dive and then his foot got cought in the singers microphone. But it ripped it out of his hand and almost went into the crowd.haha. Thats really cool that she was able to do that though.

holy crap sounds like an insane crowd. i wouldve liked to see hayley do that mic trick hehe.

yeah, and the look on her face when it happend. lmao

it's kinda hard to describe what her face looked like, but it was kinda like shock and "oh crap, what do i do now?" look, with her mouth open, then a smile when she recovered herself. Damn, if only video cameras were allowed...i would have had the best shot of it.