meet and greets

HIPHOP at IHOP

hey guys, sorry if someone has already asked this, i search and i couldn't find it. i'm going to see paramore on the 15th, this friday. i'm supposed to be going to the meet and greet thing, and the website said they'd e-mail me the week before the show giving me all the m&g info. i haven't gotten an e-mail, and my sister needs to know what time it's going to be so she will know if she has to get off work early. so when do i get the e-mail? if you have any info at all just tell me, i really appreciate it! thanks! and sorry again if this has already been asked.

at the meet and greet i went to it was about an hour be4 the show so id say show up an hour and a half be4 the show and they told you to bring the email that said u orederd it or whatever but we didnt really need it they just asked our name and if it was on the list then u were in but id say bring the email just incase... and after the m and g is over u should grab a good spot near the stage and wait there thats what i did and we wound up with first row center stage it was awesome.. you may wanna bring a camera