The Audition

shelby

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to see the audition at local shows alot before they got big. they are great guys, except right when they got signed, they kicked out the lead singer and replaced him with the guitarist because they thought he was better. i personally think they were so much better with the other dude. and their drummer now is the old drummer from Coventry [amazing local band] so i guess it turned out to be a good gig for him.

and i saw june alot when they were "Drive like June" if anyone can find some old stuff of theirs, its amazing.

si si

la rivilta or something

ahha i was reading the ap ariticle about them..ryan, crap i forgot his name..but he said the songs was for this band..who like stole or copied something of one of their songs..i forget..but yes..love love love them!! thanks to shelby and benzzz for introducing me to them =D

si si

la rivilta or something

ahha i was reading the ap ariticle about them..ryan' date=' crap i forgot his name..but he said the songs was for this band..who like stole or copied something of one of their songs..i forget..but yes..love love love them!! thanks to shelby and benzzz for introducing me to them =D[/quote']

Yeah, that's the song. It's hilarious once I figured out who they were talking about. Oh the drama.

si si

la rivilta or something

ahha i was reading the ap ariticle about them..ryan' date=' crap i forgot his name..but he said the songs was for this band..who like stole or copied something of one of their songs..i forget..but yes..love love love them!! thanks to shelby and benzzz for introducing me to them =D[/quote']

no problem :D

si si

la rivilta or something

Yeah, that's the song. It's hilarious once I figured out who they were talking about. Oh the drama.

haha.

we were talking about this on the eisley fourm.

megan said that FOB stole the line "dance, dance".

but, eh.

who cares.

they might not have cared if FOB had not gotten so big.

(meg, its kinda like we are stalking eachother...i keep finding you on band forums)

si si

la rivilta or something

haha.

but, eh.

who cares.

(meg, its kinda like we are stalking eachother...i keep finding you on band forums)

oh my oh my! HAHAHAH i didn't know it was about FOB! now that is funny crap

no wonder...i was like huh..sounds familliar! ahah

si si

la rivilta or something

haha.

but, eh.

who cares.

I'm almost 100% positive it's about FOB. Someone should ask theAudition.

Yes, Nora we stalk each other. haha. Or we just like really good music.

si si

la rivilta or something

haha.

but, eh.

who cares.

well, you thought of it, you ask...its only fair.... ;-)

si si

la rivilta or something

haha.

but, eh.

who cares.

They don't come here. They're one of the bands that's scared of Texas. (Just kidding)

si si

la rivilta or something

haha.

but, eh.

who cares.

They don't come here. They're one of the bands that's scared of Texas. (Just kidding)

did you scare them like you scared...um...that one band...i cant remember... :lol:;-)

did you scare them like you scared...um...that one band...i cant remember... :lol:;-)

Psh. The only band I've possibly ever scared was Silverstein. Shane wanted to know why I couldn't go to the show, so I told him.

Someone tell theAudition to come to Texas. Thanks. :)

Psh. The only band I've possibly ever scared was Silverstein. Shane wanted to know why I couldn't go to the show' date=' so I told him.

Someone tell theAudition to come to Texas. Thanks. :)[/quote']

right, silversrien...like i said YOU ask them if you want them so bad.... ;-).....LC is too quiet....

Psh. The only band I've possibly ever scared was Silverstein. Shane wanted to know why I couldn't go to the show' date=' so I told him.

Someone tell theAudition to come to Texas. Thanks. :)[/quote']

right, silversrien...like i said YOU ask them if you want them so bad.... ;-).....LC is too quiet....

Maybe I will, if they ever come here. I concur, LC is too quiet.